Tears and complimenting

MORNING

MORNING

Youngjae heard his alarm from his phone go off. He wanted to fly his phone across the room and stay in bed all day.

He groaned and rolled off his bed.

He went to the bathroom and started to lazily brush his teeth; falling asleep a little.

He put on his work clothes and threw on his sneakers which were a bit worn out from using it almost every day but it was still in pretty good shape.

He remembered to grab his jacket on the couch and threw it on.

He locked the front door and took the elevator down to the lobby.

He greeted the lady at the front desk and opened the door seeing the snow already covering cars and little bit of the sidewalk. Thank god he brought his jacket today or he would catch a cold or die from hypothermia.

Youngjae made sure to not daydream while walking or he'll feel humiliated walking into someone again.

He opened the door to the cafe and saw Mingyu laughing and chatting with another male who was a bit shorter than him with sharp features.

"Hey Youngjae" Mingyu greeted regularly and Youngjae wondered why he wasn't introducing him to this unknown male.

"Oh, this is Wonwoo my uh... my boyfriend," Mingyu said nervously while looking at the boy that was called Wonwoo.

"Oh, hello Wonwoo I'm Youngjae, Mingyu's co-worker" Youngjae greeted then held out his hand which Wonwoo obligated to and shook it.

"I'll set up" Youngjae offered as he left the two lovebirds to chat on as he threw on his apron and started to get everything out.

Youngjae could admit that he was a bit jealous of the relationship. He also wanted that but was so caught up in work and never put the effort into actually trying to talk to someone.

He thought about how exciting it would be to have a relationship. The heated moments to the cuddles then to the 'I love yous' . That's probably the only thing that could destress Youngjae.

"Youngjae~ customers are here," Mingyu said as he was writing down orders and Youngjae snapped back into reality once he heard his co-workers voice.

He smiled at the customer and took its order.

He poured the mocha sauce into a nice glass then layered it with a bit of expresso. He made sure the every measurement was perfect then poured the milk then ice. He topped it off with whipped cream making it the perfect height and a smooth spiral. He then put some chocolate syrup on it.

He looked at it one last time to make sure that everything was beautiful and perfect.

Once he was satisfied he gave the person they're mocha then left.