Heartbreaks and sandwich talk

JAEBUM

JAEBUM

This happened yesterday in the story . Just so Theirs no confusion.

"I never loved you anyway!!" Jaebums now Ex girlfriend said. She then walked out slamming the door behind her.

Jaebum was heartbroken. They've been together for a year and Jaebum was actually fully in love with her but she wasn't showing the same amount of love he was showing.

Every time Jaebum would do something for her she wouldn't even say thank you or do anything back but somehow Jaebum still ran back to her.

They got into a lot of fights and Jaebum thought it was normal but it would happen every day.

One time Jaebum looked at her phone and saw her texting other guys but he didn't want to believe it even though she told him straightforwardly that she was seeing other guys but no, Jaebum loved her too much.

Jaebum laid on his couch and cried the stress and the sadness away.

-

Jaebum woke up on his couch with dried tears and messy hair. He checked the time on his phone (6:55 AM) he still has a school which he didn't want to go but he had to.

He walked around his apartment that felt empty . He is used to waking up next to his girlfriend and her walking around playing music but that was all gone now.

Thinking about it made him cry again. Feeling heartbroken is probably the worst pain other than stubbing your toe against the coffee table.

He walked to his bathroom and took a shower where another crying session happened.

-

He dried himself and looked through his closet for any clothes. His ex girlfriends things still in there neatly folded and placed. He wanted to cry but had no tears left.

He looked at himself one last time and saw how dead he looked

He looked at himself one last time and saw how dead he looked. His face was paler than usual and his eye bags were a bit clearer.

He sighed and just walked out not forgetting to lock the front door.