Dares and feelings

Jaebum kept moving his leg up and down just waiting for the professor to dismiss the class

Jaebum kept moving his leg up and down just waiting for the professor to dismiss the class. He was nervously excited to actually hang out with Youngjae and try to even become friends with him.

Jaebum wasn't a heavy Drinker. He would usually stop at 4 or 5 beers because he didn't like the feeling of a hangover the next day.

"Okay class your excused" the professor said and Jaebum flew out of his seat not waiting for BamBam who was trying to run after him. "Gosh slow down, I failed P.E." BamBam said while catching his breath. "And why are you running? The cafe is literally right down the road" BamBam added as he walked up to Jaebum. "Because I wanna get there faster duh" Jaebum said. "Is it because that cute boy-AH LET GO OF MY HAIR DICK CHEESE" BamBam yelled as Jaebum pulled his hair.

-
The two cafe workers were busy cleaning and putting things away until they heard the door open.

"Hey wonwoo" Mingyu said then went to the older and embraced him. "My other friends are coming soon. Do you want anything?" Mingyu added the held wonwoos hand. "Mm no thank you" Wonwoo responded then Mingyu kissed his cheek. "Ew gross . Do that somewhere else" Youngjae half jokingly said. "Don't be jealous. BamBams friend seemed to be eyeing you out today" Mingyu said with a wink. "Shut up before I throw this at you" Youngjae said while holding a potato. "Bet-AH FUCK YOU" Mingyu held his forehead where the potato had hit him earning laughs from Youngjae and Wonwoo.

Youngjae was in the employee center changing into the plain black shirt he found earlier. He was so nervous about hanging out with Jaebum it was literally making him sweat. He fanned himself and put on some extra deodorant.

He felt a bit underdressed which he doesn't know why because he had nobody to impress. He sighed and fixed his hair trying to find a style but ended up just fucking it up more so just left it messy.

He heard laughing coming from the cafe which gave him the idea that the two college boys were here.

He threw on his coat and walked out.

Once he did , he already made eye contact with Jaebum and it was awkward as hell. "Okay we're all here, let's go," Mingyu said as he led the way.

It was about 5pm and the sky was a mixture of pink and blue. It was marvelous and Youngjae loved everything about it. Evenings were the best time of the day Youngjae thought because it's when the weather is refreshing and relaxing and the sky is just its own painting with different colors throughout the day.

"Hey we're here" Jaebum said to the day dreaming Youngjae as he pulled his arm slightly to stop him from walking down any further down the sidewalk . "O-oh Sorry" Youngjae apologized as the wave of embarrassment hit him again. Jaebum was to busy fanboying over the younger. He just loved how his hair was cutely messy and how his lips were a light shade of red from the coldness and how he would space out from time to time. Jaebum was head over heels.