Graduation day & jaebum's hungry dad

*insert aesthetic anime graduation gif because my stupid ass couldn't find one rip*

GRADUATION DAY

Jaebum was sitting next to his best friend just waiting for his row to be called up. He and Bambam couldn't keep still they were just so hyped about graduating.

"We did it bro" Bambam said quietly. Jaebum looked towards him and smiled "I know".

Their row was finally called up and Bambam literally screeched and pranced around like a little kid.

The students went up one by one getting their things and shaking the professors that taught them everything they needed to know.

Jaebum was called out and he proudly walked up and shook everyone's hands with a big smile on his face.

The ceremony was done and everyone was outside taking pictures with their family members.

"Come on sweetie get into the picture with Youngjae" Jaebum's mother said as she waved her hand. Jaebum smiled and held Youngjaes waist before his mother took the picture.

"I'm so proud of you" Youngjae smiles then leaned his forehead on the elders. "I couldn't have done it without you" Jaebum then attached their lips and the burst of happiness and love came through his stomach. It's a feeling that he loved and always got when he and Youngjae kissed.

"Haha now we get more time together before you go to medical school" Youngjae laughed and hugged the elder tightly. "Hey lovebirds!" They heard a voice call out which was Bambam's.

"I'm proud of us" Bambam then engulfed Jaebum into a big hug which the older gladly took. "Promise me that we won't separate when we go off to different schools" Bambam voice had a hint of sadness which kinda hurt Jaebum's heart. "Hahah of course we won't separate. You can't live without me and I can't live without you." Jaebum said with all his heart. He really loves his best friend and hoped him the best once he enters culinary school.

"Awe Jaebum is going soft. I think I'm gonna cry" Bambam laughed while wiping his fake tear. "Yeah yeah okay. Someone wants to see you by the way" Jaebum said as he pointed behind the Thailand boy to another tall male standing a few feet away.

"Oh yugyeom!" Bambam exclaimed then ran into the males arms.

Jaebum just chuckled and turned around to see Youngjae talking to jaebums parents. They came out to them about 4 months ago and they both took it really well and seemed to really like Youngjae.

"Thanks for stealing my boyfriend" Jaebum said as he wrapped his arms around Youngjae's waist. The younger just blushed and looked down. Gosh, I can never get used to this can I?

Youngjae turned his head and smiled. "Congratulations," he then connected his lips once again with the love of his life.

"Okay okay come on we need to have a graduation dinner cause I'm hungry" Jaebums father said as he grabbed the two boys hands and started to drag them to the parking lot.

"Haha calm down honey. Let them love" his mother said with a giggle".

"Haha I can't wait until you achieve your dream" Youngjae said out of the blue. "Thank you. Ah, I love you so much" Jaebum muttered and started kissing Youngjae's cheeks repeatedly making the younger giggle.

"I love you Youngjae"

"I love you to dork"

There it is

This isn't a love story but if u like some real shit then read it