Memories and playgrounds

5:10 pm

Youngjae was exhausted. Their were more customers then usual today so both Mingyu and Youngjae were slouched down on the couch in the employee center. "You should put everything away" Mingyu said to Youngjae. "No you should" Youngjae said back. Now it was just an endless loop of them arguing about who has to put the things away until Wonwoo opened the door.

Mingyu stopped what he was doing and went up the his boyfriend. "How was your day?" Wonwoo asked as he wrapped his arms around Mingyu's neck. "Just got a whole lot better now that your here" he kissed Wonwoo nose and smiled. "Ew" Youngjae said then walked out.

He started to put the things away since Mingyu was to busy being Lovey Dovey with his boyfriend. But he couldn't blame him, the boy was so in love that just hearing Wonwoo's name would make his eyes sparkle. Youngjae was so jealous but happy at the same time.

He heard the bell from the door ring and his attention went to that direction and saw Jaebum walking up to him with a warm smile. "You look tired" Jaebum said as he leaned on the counter watching Youngjae clean . "Yeah I am. Their was so many people here" Youngjae chuckled lightly and continued cleaning. "When your done I want to take you somewhere" Jaebum said. "Oh okay, where?" Youngjae asked. "It's a surprise". Youngjae faked pouted and continued.

-
"Mingyu I'm leaving!" Youngjae yelled as he walked out the door followed by Jaebum. "Okay so where is this 'surprise'?" Youngjae asked desperately wanting to know. "We'll get there just wait" Jaebum responded with a cheeky smile.

-

After what felt like hours of walking to Youngjae, the two got to Jaebums surprise place.

It was a playground that looked old but still new at the same time. "Your not trying to kill me are you? Because if you are I'm totally fine with that" . Jaebum laughed at the youngers stupidity. "Why would I kill someone that's so adorable?" Jaebum asked. Youngjae felt his cheeks heat up. Of course Jaebum.

"Why are we here anyways?" Youngjae asked as he sat on one of the swings. Jaebum sat in the other swing next to him feeling a bit nervous. "This is where I used to go when my parents yelled at me. You know, just to take my mind off things" Jaebum said as he swung lightly. "Oh. It does seem relaxing" Youngjae breathed in the refreshing cold air as he also swung lightly. "I didn't come here in so long, it kinda brings back memories from when me and BamBam used to play out here in elementary after school." Jaebum smiled at the thought of him and his best friend not caring about the world and just being kids. "Wow you knew BamBam from elementary?" Youngjae exclaimed. "Haha yeah. He came here from Thailand, I was the first person to talk to him. I taught him as much Korean as I could. He became pretty good at it" Jaebum chuckled. "Now with school I can barely come here" Jaebum added with a sigh. "Hey well at least your here!" Youngjae nudged Jaebums shoulder and the older smiled.

That's what he liked about Youngjae. In sad times like this he would always bring up the mood just with his smile or his bright personality. "Haha Your right" Jaebum chuckled. He didn't bring him here just to tell him old memories, he came here to tell him how he felt. That's right. Jaebum was going to confess again but this time he's gonna put his heart into it.

"Youngjae. I need to tell you something" Jaebum called out then met eyes with Youngjae. It was dark but somehow Youngjaes eyes still sparkled.

"Uh I'm not really good at these but I'll try. Choi Youngjae, you are the most beautifulest person that has ever caught my eye. Seeing you makes my day so much better like seriously, your face can cure every disease. I know you might not feel the same way but I just thought I could tell you now since it's hard to keep it in. Youngjae I love you. I love everything about you and I was just wondering if we could... be more than friends?" Jaebum finished and looked up at Youngjae and saw his shocked/flustered face.

Youngjae couldn't believe that I'm Jaebum was confessing to him and it was actually serious.

"Ah forget what I say-"

Jaebum was cut off by Youngjae lips colliding with his. Jaebum smiled against it but kissed back.

This kiss felt different then the one before. The previous one was filled with toxic alcohol and meant nothing but this one, they could feel each other's love.

A spark exploded in both boys stomach as they're lips were still together. They put as much love as they could knowing that this love will never die out

They separated and smiled. "So Is that a yes?" Jaebum asked. "Of course stupid" Youngjae smiled then connected their lips finding the olders lips addicting.

"I love you"

"I love you too, Youngjae"

END

Yes yes yes I know it had to end here. I just hated this book so much and wanted to end it so yeah

Don't worry I'll do some fillers like what happens after Jaebum graduates.

I love you and I'm sorry