Hangovers and a little confession

^ yes this is from gay- I mean yuri on ice

Youngjae woke up to his phone Annoyingly ringing. His head pounded while trying to find his phone.

He eventually found it and answered whoever was calling him.

"Hel-"

"Dude where the fuck are you!? I'm the only one working today and it's getting packed"

"Oh shit I'm sorry Mingyu, I overslept"

"Uggg okay just hurry and get here"

Then the call ended.

Youngjae felt terrible. He remembered nothing from yesterday but chugging down 4 beers and taking at least 10 shots.

He looked at the bedside table and saw pills and a water bottle. Youngjae was confused , who even brought me home? Youngjae thought as he looked at the pills and saw that they were painkillers.

It was probably Mingyu he thought as he gulped down the pills and the water. He looked at the time and he should've been at work 1 hour ago and felt bad that Mingyu had a deal with being alone with tons of customers to serve.

He realized that he didn't have enough time to take a shower even though he felt disgusting he wanted to get back to the cafe as soon as possible.

He threw on a new pair of clothes and grabbed his coat.

His head was still pounding as he walked down the sidewalk. I hope I didn't do anything bad yesterday Youngjae worried. He feels like he did something but doesn't remember what it is. It just felt like it.

He shook it off and kept walking.

-

He opened the door to the cafe and saw the line almost to the door and Mingyu running back and forth to make drinks and take orders.

Youngjae quickly ran behind the counter and started to help Mingyu. "It took you long enough" Mingyu chuckled. "Sorry, I had a really bad hangover," Youngjae said with a small laugh.

After a while, the line was now at its normal and there wasn't any pressure or constant running.

"How come your Okay?" Youngjae asked looking at Mingyu who managed to look and feel normal. "I didn't drink that much unlike you. You were crazy" Mingyu said with a laugh. "What did I do?" Youngjae asked. "It was crazy. So you and BamBam did karaoke which was good until BamBam sang then you and Jaebum started to sing but you stole all the lines and just screamed into the microphone" Mingyu recalled and Youngjae laughed just imagining it. "And that's not all. BamBam dared Jaebum to kiss you but Jaebum was hesitant but you just swooped up in there and started to eat his face".

Youngjaes heart dropped. Did I really ? Youngjae was in shock. All the color drained out of his face when he heard Mingyus words. Did I really kiss Jaebum? A guy. My first kiss which I don't even remembers he thought.