Chapter 3

💖Skyla's Point of veiw💖

*BRING!*

I walked out of class stunningly flipping my mane about and batting my eyelashes. I HAD to make my stamp of approval, to get on everyone's good side. I scanned the grounds for popular ponies, y'know, great mane, fabulous attitude and stuff like that. A young blue colt tapped my shoulder.

"Yes?" I greeted with glamour.

"What's it like being a princess?" A small crowd gathered around me as I answered most of their questions.

"Wow a princess, attending this school! Excuse me! She can only be friends with me!" 2 earth ponies, one pink and one grey, pushed through the small crowd.

"...And me!" her friend added.

I smiled. "Lovely to meet you! My name is-"

"Princess Skyla. We know." Her tone wasn't very kind.

"I'm Diamond Tiara." She gestured to herself, then her friend. "And this is the less important, Silver spoon."

Before realising what she said silver spoon adjusted her glasses, closing her eyes and sticking her chest out with pride.

"Hey!" she snapped.

DT rolled her eyes as she continued. "Come with us, you don't need their presence to ruin your beautifulness."

"How kind of you but-"

"But, nothing! These people should have to pay to go to the same school as us..."

I didn't really wanna listen to her, but she lifted a hoof on top of my shoulder and pulled me with her anyway.

"...Don't you want to keep a good reputation?"

I snapped out of my tuned-out-ness and took a while to answer her.

Silver tapped her foot impatiently. "Well?!"

*BRING!*

Diamond turned her nose up and quickly said...

"I'll give you until lunchtime to make your decision."

They both sashayed away in unison. I was glad that they wanted to accept me but I was worried about my cousin, I hadn't seen her all recess.

From behind I heard a galloping sound. Scarlett levitated a book with her magic as she came closer.

"Where have you been?" I asked, curiously.

"I have been reading."

I rolled my eyes.

"Hurry up! We are late!" She dragged me into the school house.