Chapter 8

Pinkie pie's POV~

AN:

I'm so so sorry! I'm horrible! I haven't been updating and I hate myself for it. Being inactive on this is really stressing! But I had writers block. Here it is. About time!

___________________________

I bounced down the dirt path to Rarity's house, smiling at everypony that looked my way.

Before I knocked, a tap on my shoulder distracted me. I whipped around to see Cheese Sandwitch.

"Hello, Pinkie! Haven't seen you since the wedding." He tilted his hat downward in greeting, much like what applejack does.

"Oh my gosh! Has it really been that long? We have to catch up!" I smiled widely.

"Sure, but why are you here? Were you in the middle of something?" He directed a hoof towards the door of Carousel Boutique.

I followed his pointing and remembered.

"Oohh! Yeah! Just wait one sec." I turned to the door and quickly knocked. "Rrrraaaaarrriiitttyyyy!!" My usual, hyper voice screamed into the next room.

Immediately after, the door swang open and hit my muzzle.

"Ouch!" I cried as I tried to rub it back to health.

Rarity's usually beautiful mane was now a tangled mess, as crashes came from inside.

"Terribly sorry, Pinkie Pie!" She helped me up from my hindquarters and continued.

"I have just been so stressed lately, its awful! Juggling around the girls and this massive order at the same time, is absolutely exhausting!" She held a dramatic pose, leaning back with her hoof on her head. Her red glasses sat crookedly on her muzzle.

"Wow! When you explain how hard your night must have been, I immediately forgive you!" I cheered.

She had a grateful look in her eyes. "Thankyou Darling! Now, what can I help you with?"

"I came to pick up scootaloo! Didn't twilight say?" I leaned my head in confusion. She simply nodded her head sidewards.

Cheese perked up. "See you around Pinkie" My hoof was just a blur because I was waving so fast.

"Come in!" I obeyed and bounced in cheerfully.

Judging the landscape she quickly added.

"Oh and please mind the mess. They girls were imagining things."

I didn't care, although it looked like a tornado went through here over night.

"It's cool to imagin, in fact its super douper FUN!" I stated.

I stopped bouncing and looked around.

"Where are the little ones anyway?" I asked.

Rarity sighed. " The girls are outside playing, thank celestia." She trotted to a window and opened it.

"Girls! come inside now!" She shouted.

Suddenly a orange cowgirl pony marched through the door.

"Heya rarity! Heya pinkie!"

"Good morning applejack." Rarity used her hooves to smoothen out her mane.

"Sup?!" I greeted.

Behind her, the CMC rushed in.

"Did you make us cookies sis?" SweetieBelle's voice squeaked.

Rarity rolled her eyes. "No sweetie! Applejack and pinkie are here to pick up your friends!"

Sadness showed in their expression.

"Buh I don't wanna go home yet applejack!" Applebloom whined.

"Sorry, but its time to go!" She eyed Rarity. "Hey, have you seen rainbow?"

Rarity looked angry. "No! All I know is that she said that scootaloo was sleeping over and that's all I heard from her." She frowned. I didn't like the tension.

"Oh come on everypony! I wanna see you smile!" I stood on my back legs and held out my forearms with a wide smile on my face.

I heard a soft giggle.

"So, rainbow dash is not here?" Scootaloo's voice cut in.

I shock my head excitedly. "Nope! But I am!"

Rarity waved farewell and I bounced to sugarcube corner with little footsteps close behind.