Chapter 9

A/N:

Hey everypony!!!! Here's a real life story that will hopefully make up for the late chapter...

Me: I recon that if fluttershy and applejack were to compete against each other for Rainbowdash, that would be a pretty awesome episode.

Sister: I think fluttershy would win!

Me: Why would fluttershy win?

Sister: Because of her stare, silly!

Me: That only works on animals!

Sister: APPLEJACK IS AN ANIMAL!

Me: Ohhhhh.

Both: -Cracks up laughing-

___________________________

Scootaloo's point of veiw~

Pinkie Pie made a mess of her kitchen spashing batter all over the walls and speeding flour on the floor.

I observed the bottom of my hooves. White as the winters snow.

"I'm not really that hungry anymore." I quickly spat.

"Don't be silly! Its no trouble! I am your super douper amazing foal sitter!" She smiled back, placing the cupcakes in the oven.

My ears flinched at the sound of a tiny belle strung to the entrance door. It was flutter shy.

"Is anyone here... I'll just come back later... if your too busy..." I heard her whisper from the counter.

I zipped to the next room as fast as I could.

"Sup fluttershy!"

She jumped. Then smiled.

"Oh hello scootaloo, what a very scary and cheerful welcome! I didn't expect you to be here."

I groaned. "Tell me about it, rainbowdash is in cloudsdale."

She eyed me suspiciously. "Really? I wonder why she went."

I put a hoof on my chin. "Everyone said she didn't say why."

Her eyes widened. "It must have been very important for her not to tell anyone."

Sudden anger raced inside of me. "She didn't even take me or told me for that matter!" I muttered.

Fluttershys kind voice was soothing as she put a hoof on my shoulder. "I am sorry if this is a bad time but is pinkie or the cakes here?"

With the sound of her name, the hyperactive pony kartwheeled into the kitchen balancing a tray of cupcakes on her poofy mane.

"Hello Pinkie pie, I'm here to pick up the order I called for yesterday." Fluttershy said in normal fluttershy voice.

The crazy pony nodded excitedly. "This is your batch now, Fluttershy! Fresh from the oven." She placed them in a creamy pink gift box and added purple frosting before sealing the lid on.

She plopped them on the counter, the smell rising up to my nose. Fluttershy smiled widely.

"Thanks girls, see you later." She turned and walked out the door.

I joined pinkie in the kitched and she let out a weak giggle.

"Maybe you could get your cutie mark in cleaning up, he he..." She stratched her head.

Even though I was shocked at what a mess she made for one batch of cupcakes, I giggled and helped her anyway.