Chapter 11

Scarlett's point of veiw~

"I am glad all of you gathered here in canterlot castle today." Celestia said stenly.

"We came as soon as we could princess!" Pinkie Pie yelled.

"I'm afraid something huge is coming, and its going to hit equestria!"

I let out a small gasp. Suddenly an echoed laugh filled the room.

"It is I, queen Chrysalis!"

Celestia looked around furiously. The mane 6 turned around confused. "Show yourself!" Twilight spat.

"Mwhahaha! I'm just giving you a little gift, from the time you defeated me! So, in a few minutes, the largest meteor in space is going to hit equestria! And when everypony is dead, my changelings can roam free! Mwhahahahahahahaha!"

Everyone let out a gasp and the voice disappeared.

"Oh this is simply dreadful!" Rarity yelled sadly.

It looked like a lightbulb went off in my mothers head. "We can do this, maybe we could use the ele-"

Celestia cut in."No twilight."

"My sister is right, I am afraid there is nothing we can do, the elements of harmony cannot defeat things such as giant meteors."

"Why cant you use your powers?" Rainbowdash asked, crossing her arms.

"That meteor is going thousands of miles an hour, we cannot stop that much weight if its moving that fast."

Cadence nodded and continued. "It would be highly dangerous if we were to try."

My cousin started crying heavily. "We are al going to die! Waaaaahaaahaaaawaaaa!"

Ever so gently I walked up to her and whispered something in her ear. ((can't tell you or that would spoil!!))

She immediately cheered up and I turned to mum. "What do we do now?"

She looked down on me with her eyes watering. "This is our fate, this is the future. We can't change that..." She hugged me.

Cadence and shining armour snugged with skyla while fluttershy rarity and spike huddled together and applejack, rainbowdash and pinkie looked down in sadness.

Pinkies hair deflated with the truth and reality of it all. "Oh bits!" She said.

The 2 sisters turned to the window. "Its coming."

I nodded my head at skyla and she nodded back. It was time.

We both gallopped to the balcony where the shrieks of the townsponys filled the air and the big boulder was drawing closer and closer. Big is an understatement. It was humongous!

"Skyla! Scarlett, get back here!" Cadence and Twilight called. We had to block their concerns out for we had to do this.

Firering up our magic, I had told skyla a spell that could help us. We both fiered at the boulder surrounding it in pink and blue magic aura.

The struggle was eshausting already, we had both broke into a deep sweat, struggling to slow it down. Suddenly the rock felt heavier, I only got a glance but I could see another weaver of magic held the meteor.

Green magic had claimed the back side of the giant rock, pushing it down on us. Queen chrysalis was that magic.

The balcony became bright with light from the fire of the meteors tail. I pushed myself harder.

"There is no way we can do this! We have to give up! We are so small, were not ready for this!" I heard her yell to me.

"We can! We can show them that we can do this, I believe in you Skyla, I believe in both of us, we can do it together!" I shouted back, both of our manes waving around crazily in the wild wind.

With my comment, I pushed myself to the braking point and together our magic created a massive purple beam of light that fired straight onto the meteor, smashing it into thousands of pieces.

Rock rain tumbled onto the ground and weakly I fall to the ground.

"Noooo! You stupid, pathetic little pony's! I'll get you for this!" The screams of the evil queen rang in my ears.