Chapter 6

A/N:

Hey guys!! Sorry this chapter took long to update but it was my birthday so you can't judge me! 29/05 for future reference ;)

and... I had gotten a new phone and I lost the password to my wattpad account! BUT I found and changed it and got working on a chapter right away! So... here it is...

------------------------

AppleBloom's POV

We all stood there awkwardly, scootaloo giving me a nudge. I knew what that ment, it ment ' say something to start a conversation. It would have to be nice to make a good first impression.' Yep, not even Sweetiebelle had managed to pick up the plainly obvious eyes gestures she was making.

I mean, how hard could it be? They're just princesses...

I coughed loudly to get their attention. From the noise everyone turned their head to me.

"Um, heya! I'm applebloom."

I think scootaloo was disappointed with my performance because she gave herself a facehoof. I smiled weakly, the princesses smiled back at me, liking the fact we went sitting in awkward silence.

"Hello. I'm Scarlett, do our mother's know each other?" The orange unicorn said.

"Mothers?" Sweetiebelle held in a laugh.

Scarlett gave a confused look. "Weren't they?"

"No! Applejack is my older sister!" I cried trying to hold back a smile.

"...and Rarity is mine!" Sweetie Belle said proudly.

As if on autopilot, we turned to find a response from Scootaloo. She just stood there not saying a word. She kicked a rock and mumbled.

"Rainbowdash...is...my...rolemodel..." She was usually loud.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Its just that twilight is my mum, so..." Scarlett stuttered awkwardly.

The other princess, a little prettier than Scarlett, moaped in the corner next to the entrance to Twilight's house.

I walked over to her. Once she knew I was there, she lifted her head a bit.

"My names Apple bloom!'

She wiped away tears and regained her posture.

"Lovely to meet you Apple Bloom." She had a sweet, high pitched voice. Sorta like Sweetie Belle's. "My name is Princess Skyla."

I turned my attention to their flanks. Bare. At least they couldn't tease us about not having our cutie marks...

I noticed Scootaloo checking it out too.

"hey! You don't have your cutie marks etheir?" she asked.

They both shook their heads in sync.

"But your princesses!" Sweetie Belle argued.

Suddenly, Rarity, Applejack, Rainbowdash and Twilight came outside.

Rainbow flew over to Scootaloo.

"Ready to go skwirt?" She rubbed her head.

I ran over to where the rest of them where standing. Sweetie Belle joined me.

"Thanks for letting us stay for a while darling!" Rarity turned her attention from Twilight to my friend.

"Come on Sweetie Belle! We have to get home! Say goodbye to your friends."

"C ya!" She waved.

Applejack gave me a stare. I gave a loud sigh.

"Thanks for having me Twilight." I said bluntly.

She didn't notice my tone and happily replied back.

"No problem!"

On the way home to Sweet Apple Achers, my big sister interrupted the silence.

"So, are the primcesses nice?"

I thought.

"Well, I don't think they have many friends..."

"That's great!"

I stared at her weirdly. "How in the hay is that great?"

"You could add them to your little Cutie mark Crusader group."

I took her thought into concideration. They hadn't gotten their cutie marks and that's what the group is all about! But It has really only just been me Scootaloo and Sweetie belle.

"I'll think about it.." I replied to her.