Chapter 12

Twilight's point of view~

"Scarlett!" I yelled as both cadence and I bounded to the balcony to see our filly's damages.

A little wimper came from Skyla as she dissily sat up. Dirt covered their coats and their mane a jungle of tangles.

"M...m...mom...momma?" Scarlett said gently, forcing her eyelids open. I huddled around her covering the filly with my warmth. I looked over a cadence who was cradling skyla in her hooves.

"I was so worried, I thought you were going to die!" Cadence's tears wetting skyla's forehead.

I smiled down at my unicorn daughter and couldn't be more happier for her.

Princess Celestia took place on stage with Princess Skyla and princess Scarlett.

--The--next--day--

"I must thank these two fillies for risking their like lives to save equestria from queen Chrysalis's evil doings!"

A large cheer rose from the crowd gathered in the throne room. Cadence and I exchanged proud glances as we looked apon our girls. They were all grown up.

The day Equestria was saved by unicorn and a alicorn fillies was also the day The girls recieved their cutiemarks.

"These girls have become the princesses of the stars!" Celestia's regal voice boomed across the room and another cheer filled it shortly after.

Skyla's cutie mark was a simple blue star with a cloud in front of it. Scarlett's was a a star identical to skyla's but pink with a tiny pink star next to it.

The girls happily hugged eachother in overwhelming happiness. To celebrate, the princesses would place the first two stars in the sky for everypony to see. They are the two that shine the brightest ever since...

~The End~