Chapter 5

💫Scarlett's POV💫

I rush past Diamond Tiara as I follow my cousin in confusion. What was wrong? What had DT done? Why was I not there? What a shame. Everyone else in the schoolyard knew more then me.

Eventually she stopped. I heard her soft panting, and from behind I saw tears. Tears dripping down like a waterfall from shame and embarrassment.

"I....I...ju...just...wanted to...to stick up...up for y...you." She whispered quietly.

Obviously she knew I was there. I couldn't think of what to respond. I lent over and hugged her from behind.

"Who did this to you?"

"Di...Diamond...Tiara." She spoke in between breaths.

"Did you tell her?" I couldn't explain my shock.

"Yes."

--------after school---------

We walked to my house. Twilight and Cadence had agreed for Skyla to stay.

"Anything I can get for you girls?" Spike said.

Putting my hoof on my chin I thought. I turned to the still-disappointed-Skyla.

"What do you feel like."

Her answer was muffled.

"I don't mind."

Spike tried to lighten the mood. "How about cupcakes? You love cupcakes Scarlett!"

I sighed. "Yeah, okay."

I hear a knock on my door. I groan. I really didn't feel like getting up to get it so I wield my magic to open the knob for me.

It's dad. I quickly rush to hug him. He wraps me tightly with his wing.

"Hello S!" He cheered. At this time, mother had descended the staircase.

"Did you have a good day?" she asked.

"Well, I was rather lonely, because your not in the castle anymore."

We live in PonyVille library. Skyla's family live in canterlot because she can fly there after school.

Father sniff's the air. "What's that amazing smell?" He sang, trying to identify the scent.

"Spikes making cupcakes!" I chirped.

He ruffled my mane and then noticed Skyla in the process.

"Good afternoon Sky." He greeted.

"Hey." she replied, her voice soft and low.

After he reply he just smiled and walked off to his room.

Considering the awkwardness of the situation mum tried to suggest some things we could do. We had disagreed to everything.

Another knock on the door. This time, Twilight answered it. In rushed Rarity, Applejack, Rainbowdash and three little fillies I didn't know. They hadn't got their cutie marks.

"Heya Twi!" Applejack's voice boomed.

"Sup?" Rainbowdash's cool voice echoed.

"Have you had a fine day?" Rarity's sweet voice asked.

"Hello everyone!" Mum answered.

"I hope you don't mind, but we brought our little sister's along." Rarity flicked her mane as she answered the question I was asking in my head.

Rainbow gave her a weird look. As if she hadn't been called a sister before.

"No not at all!" Twilight turned to us. "Girls, you have some ponies to play with now!" She gushed.

"Oh hey Applejack, rainbow and Rarity" Spike swooned when he saw her. 😍

Applejack interrupted his daydreaming.

"Scuse me for intercepting but WHAT IN TARNATION IS THAT SMELL?"

In reaction we all stuck our mussels up. Something was burning. Spike rushed to the kitchen and came back out holding a tray.

He sighed. "Sorry about your cupcakes guys..."

I couldn't help but giggle at the dozen burnt cupcakes. Even Skyla managed a smile.

"Okay! Time for you 5 to get some fresh air!" Rarity shoved us out the door.

We all stood in silence.