Chapter 4

👑Diamond Tiara's point of view👑

*BRING!*

Lunchtime! Time for her to fess up!

Of course, I didn't need her. No, not at all. Skyla's only use to me was to increase my popularity. Princess Scarlett isn't even an alicorn. How stupid is that?! And where the hay is silver spoon?!

Skyla walked up to me cheerfully. The nerve of that girl! She better say yes.

Her smile melted into a frown.

"About what you offered me before..."

"Are you in or not?" I demanded.

Rudely, she eyed her unicorn-princess-cousin.

"...It's just that my cousin doesn't..."

"Doesn't what?!"

She was frustrated.

"Well, if you let me finish I will tell you!" She screamed.

I snickered. "Go on..."

She took a deep breath and her anger swiftly dissolved.

"... My cousin thinks that your not a very nice person."

"And you listened to her?" I said in disbelief.

"I'm sure your a very nice person, Di but if your not nice to her then I won't be your friend."

My eyes widened with rage and confusion. She should be begging to be my friend, IM THE MOST IMPORTANT FILLY THEIR IS!

"How dare you? Thinking that your better than me?!"

She waved her hoofs around.

"No, no, no! I never said that!"

Ignoring her comment, I continued.

"Just because you're a princess doesn't mean your not a bully!"

I had gathered the attention of the whole class.

"Wait! No, I'm sorry!" Tears started to form in her eyes with shame and embarrassment.

"I'm sorry! I made a mistake! I though you were going to be nice Skyla, but instead you treat me like dirt!"

She was completely crying now. Without another word to argue her defence she ran away crying. Scarlett close behind, calling after her.

I smiled with triumph secretly, as I was trying to keep up the 'hurt-rejected-by-the-princess-who's-better-than-every pony-else' act.

She got what was coming to her.