Trip Or Honeymoon

Annaliese fluttered her eyes opened but stayed still just enjoying the warmth of the fluffy comforter . Letting out yawn as she looked around the room  . The curtains were drew as the room was lightened by the sun light . She snuggled clutching the comforter up to her neck .

'The mattress is soft like feathers . Oh I could never get use to this ' she thought  

Back there at the Master's house , She used to sleep on the floor . Sleeping on bed was  something she needed at the moment . Her bruises weren't healed just like her heart . Would never heal but she will have to get along with bruises .

Her gaze fell on Harry , who was wearing a white dress shirt and black skinny jeans that fit his body very well . He was rolling his sleeves up as he looked at her in the mirror . Upon noticing that she hide her head under the comforter . Her breath quickened when she felt the bed dipped . She could feel herself shaking as fear run through her , She tried to calm herself but her body movement wasn't in the control of her brain at the moment . She was shit less scared of him , not him but of herself too . She was scared of herself that she had cried herself to sleep last night . And that what she had gotten over it three years ago . She had become a girl that never weep let alone she begs . She was a ghost when Master would beat her untill she would bleed but would never utter a yelp . But now she was out her shells . She begged and begged , her tears were non stop . She was now again a fragile slave , who would let people do things to her but would beg to let her go at the same time . That's scare her .

" Get Up "

She ignored as his husky voice boomed in her head . Clutching the comforter tight squeezing her eyes .

" I don't want to repeat myself "

Sighing as she pulled the comforter down sitting up , wincing slightly . He was tying his laces of shoes .

His head turned towards her his left eyebrow quirked up staring at her .

" Have a bath , you look .. "

he pursed his lips not saying anything as he pointed to a door .. Taking his point , Annaliese placed her feet on the blue carpet , making her way to the bathroom . Harry stared at her back , biting his lip as he watched her in his shirt , something in his stomach flip as he shook his head . Looking at the bed where he saw the dried blood , his breath hitched in his throat as he felt himself somewhat bad , but he wants her to suffer , Why ? The answer Harry himself doesn't know . Or maybe he does . A pathetic reason that he didn't want to marry a stranger or Maybe there is more to that ?

Annaliese opened the door as she got inside the bathroom . ( ) Her jaw fell as she looked around The bathroom was big like a room and another door lead to wardrobe . Mirrors were like ever where , on the door and on the wall .

She looked in the mirror frowning slightly , walking closer to the mirror to get a good look of herself . She was wearing a white button up shirt , the first three buttons undone as her cleavage could be seen, her chain hanging down her chest ,the shirt fell off her right shoulder showing her shoulder , the shirt wasn't big as it just reached her middle thighs , the sleeves folded up to her forearms . Whenever she would raise her hand to sooth her hair down , the shirt would move up dangerously so up that she could see herself . She was nearly naked but hey at least she was covered or somehow covered .

She remembered that she was shaking when he drape the shirt around her shaking body , last night . She remember his hand stroking her back to sooth her . They were hesitant but he did right ?

She sighed as rubbed her eyes that were stinging constantly . She was tired from crying , she wont let tears fell this time . She was someone that gets along with pain easily and she will stay like that . Her throat was horse as she cleared .