Bonfire

"You guys are late " Louis said as he pointed to the couple who sat on the small chairs . Harry shook his head with a smile as he picked some marshmallows . The lads and Hazel were sitting round a bon fire . It was now 10 in the night time and they had decided to crack some lazy fun around Bonfire  . 

Hazel nudged Annaliese shoulder as she hold out a marshmallow on a stick to her . she smiled and accepted it . She rubbed her arm as it was cold. She felt a blanked drape on her shoulder as she caught the hem and  clutched to her chest. She smiled as a Thank you as Harry shrugged .

" Who is singing T'nigh ?" Niall asked as he placed a guitar on his lap . 

" Me " Harry mumbled as he stood up and walked around , sitting beside Niall he took the Guitar and placed it on his lap . 

Harry just wanted to be old again. The one who would always lay down beside his brothers and would sing at top of his lungs. He wants to be normal again the one that didn't know he was Bipolar and led a simple and loving life 

Everyone leaned back , holding mug of Coffee as they settled themselves . 

Harry's finger lightly grazed on the guitar strings . He  strummed the strings as he looked down at his feet . 

"Sweet creature
Had another talk about where it's going wrong
But we're still young
We don't know where we're going
But we know where we belong" 

The lads smiled as they praised Harry with their smiles . Hazel nudged Annaliese's side when she felt Harry sneaking peaks at her . Annaliese grinned as she looked at the boy . Who stared back while strumming the guitar and singing .

And oh we started
Two hearts in one home
It's hard when we argue
We're both stubborn
I know, but oh

Sweet creature, sweet creature
Wherever I go, you bring me home
Sweet creature, sweet creature
When I run out of road, you bring me home

 Harry glanced up at Annaliese who was sitting across from bonfire . A Blanket draped over her shoulder as she grazed at the boy with fondness . Her bluish grey  eyes twinkled as she beamed lightly  her head lulling back as Harry sang sweetly . His voice was indeed melodic . But way more melodic to her ears . 

Harry's lips twitched up in  a smile taking time to sing the next part . His eyes lingered on Annaliese before he  looked at the lads who were noticing the sneaking glances . They hold smug looks but Zayn was looking distressed as he fumbled with Hazel's fingers.

Sweet creature
We're running through the garden
Oh, where nothing bothered us
But we're still young
I always think about you and how we don't speak enough

And oh we started
Two hearts in one home
I know, it's hard when we argue
We're both stubborn
I know, but oh

Sweet creature, sweet creature
Wherever I go, you bring me home
Sweet creature,… 

                            oh if only you know , you are my sweet creature that makes me feel home .  Harry thought as he stared at Annaliese who stared back with red cheeks. Harry's eyes squinted as he frowned.

What Is he thinking. 

   Could he maybe have a soft spot for her. Could he possibly like her.