Saved you But lost her

Breath in and breath out

Just thought of you is enough to make my breath stop

" This is sooo cold " Annaliese shivered as she rubbed her face . Hazel laughed and splashed some more water on her causing Annaliese to squeal . The sun ray were hitting their bare arms , the water glistening on their arms as they stood a little closer to the shore . There were few people on the beach but the group were at the far end of the beach , just wanting a little privacy time .

" And scary " She mumbled as looking down at the almost bluish colour water that were soaking her bikini when the wave came splashing her thighs .

" Don't be such a cat " Hazel said rolling her eyes as Annaliese pouted .

" Am not a cat okay . " She huffed as Hazel raised her eyebrow at her . Her looks taunting jokingly as Annaliese was fidgeting slightly getting use to the cold temperature of water and the light heat coming from sun .

" Prove it "

As Hazel's words slipped her lips Annaliese splashed water on her giggling .

" Oh the game is so on " Hazel yelled as she splashed water earning a giggle .

" By the way I don't mind being Cat ,Cats are my favorite " Annaliese yelled as Hazel showed her around earning a squeal from her as well when Hazel squealed in having Fun .

Giggling and splashing water on each other . Both of them quite enjoyed having the feeling of water . As the water was reaching their knees they decided to not go further .

Harry sighed as he laid down leaning on the tree behind him , folding his arms as he stared at Annaliese who was giggling ,Her back was facing him as he sighed shaking his head as he tried to snap out of the dirty thoughts that were swimming in his head .

" Mate , enjoying the sunbath ? " Liam said teasingly as he set his towel down and sat beside Harry . Harry looked at him and sighed . Harry was wearing a tank top and trunks as he decided to just have a lay down and enjoy the silence . But looks like Liam had to ruin that .

" Mhm "

" Um Haz ? will you be a gentleman and answer my question ? " liam asked as he looked at the Boy who was looking at his wife hungrily . hunger of what ? Maybe lust ? or maybe just to feel her delicate arms around his torso .

" Yeah I am enjoying myself " He mumbled trying to hide his smirk . Liam groaned and shook his head .

Oh he is so enjoying himself as he is looking at his wife with some unreadable expression . Also he couldn't put his finger on his thoughts as to what he wants .

" Okay my question is ," Liam sat indian style facing Harry who sighed and turned his head towards him with a pout " What do you think about your wife ? " He pointed towards the girl who was now splashing water on Niall . Harry's stomach churned not liking the new feeling that was arising in his stomach . He glared at them and shrugged .

Now Niall have to be so close to her . Perfect .

" Harry Be honest here please . Look am trying to solve this puzzle But you gotta help me because am helping you out of this situation."

Harry frowned as he looked at Liam who looked serious .

" And how is that gonna help ? Really ? am stuck for Four months my dear friend ," Harry said rolling his eyes . The cold breeze blew as he shivered lightly . " Nothing is really gonna help . Nothin' "

" Mate , I think you are fancying your wife , if i be honest , that's what i see now " Liam said trying to hide a smirk as Harry scowled but looked at his Wife then to his bestfriend who already caught him staring . Liam grinned as he wiggled his eyebrow in a teasing way .