Hawaii

YOU ARE MORE THAN WHAT I THOUGHT YOU TO BE

YOU ARE WAY MORE THAN WHAT YOU SEEMED TO BE

YOU ARE MORE THAN WHAT YOU REALLY ARE

YOU ARE MORE THAN ANYTHING BUT REAL

" Son " Robert patted the back of Harry's back as he nodded back . Annaliese was engulfed in a hug by Hazel .

" Stay safe yeah? ," Robert asked as he looked at his son like it was last time " Just have a good time , yeah ?"

Harry's eyes trailed to Annaliese who was giggling with Hazel , standing few feet away .

" Dad " Harry sighed but nodded right away . Last night he couldn't help but to think about how Annaliese smile , how her lips twitches up , freckles were just making his stomach drop . He wanted nothing but to make her smile again and again , just to see that smile , just to see smile reaching her blue eyes .

" Its getting late we should be on board ," Harry mumbled as he walked away before saying a quick Bye to his Father . Telling everyone to get in their private jet .

" Zayn " Robert's hand clutched Zayn's arm holding him back when he was walking past him to the jet .

" Sir ? "

"Dan and his family had run away ," Robert whispers looking ahead . Zayn's eyes widened as he shake his head .

" But that was going to happen , i knew it . "

" If you knew then , why did you ... " Zayn trailed off looking at Robert with utter confusion .

" Keep the girl ? " Robert said as he nodded .

" Listen , i did it because well , you see , Lydia is the daughter of Clerkson . And he has some plan to steal our money , That girl was hitting on Harry for a reason " Robert shook his head and sighed as Zayn frowned .

" That's why i wanted Harry to keep the girl . Just to keep him away from Clerkson ," He whispered as he leaned closer to Zayn . " I ll take care of Clerkson and Derulo ,the time you made it here , everything will be clear "

Zayn nodded as he waved his hand at Niall who started to yell at him to come .

" But Robert , she had stopped talking to Harry , when she found out ... " Zayn was cut of by Robert

" I don't know about that but I do know that Lydia is doing what his father has in mind ."

Zayn closed his eyes and let out a sigh . " If you say so " He mumbled .

He knows Robert has ways of finding things . He always finds things but always stay put . He is one one of the clever person that let people know that he doesn't care . But then stabs them when they face away . He is one of those .

" Tell you what , When am done , Kill the girl, " Robert squeezes Zayn's arm before letting him go. " Now go , We don't want anything suspicious , now do we ? "
Zayn nodded and headed to the stairs that led to the jet . He sighed and climbed up the stairs getting in the jet . Zayn was shock but he knew how to keep his face and his heart straight . He knew Robert always do something that involves money . To say he was very amused and shocked when Robert told him that Annaliese should be taken care of .

"Hey Babe " Hazel smiled and pecked his lips when zayn sat beside her . He smiled and got comfortable . His eyes trailed to Harry and Annaliese who were sitting in front of them 

 His eyes trailed to Harry and Annaliese who were sitting in front of them