Parting

The boys were sitting in silence deep in thoughts.
"So now what?" Harry's voice broke them out from their thoughts as they looked up at him.
"We need Annalise's sign on the papers" Niall mumbled as be showed Harry the papers. Harry nodded.
"then you will...." harry gulped as he trailed off. He knew what was gonna happen after it.
" Harry!" Zayn mumbled his name placing his hand on her back reassuringly. " How about, we get the signs and go back to home"

"Wow, nice idea" Louis scoffed.
"My mum back in Bradford, needs a help. How about I take Annalise there." Zayn said looking at Harry who's head was in his hands thinking deeply.

" Yeah I kinda like that idea" Liam said grinning  Louis and Niall agreeing along.

" what about the devorce?" harry asked, as he looked up at Zayn.

" we can think about that later, plus she would be with my mum so.. We can always sign the devorce papers..."
Harry nodded.

"let's make a vow," Liam mentioned them to gather around. " We are to never say a word about this plan. All we will tell Robert is that we got rid of her"

The boys nodded.

And that's how, Annalise found herself in Bradford along with Zayn.

"Zayn!" Zayn greeted his mother with a tight hug as she cried his name in happiness. Annalise stood behind them anxiously.

"Mum, this is Annalise, I talked to you about her last night" Zayn said after pulling away from the hug. Zayn's mum  smiled at her bringing her in a hug.

" why don't you two sit down make yourself comfortable, while I go and prepare lunch for you. You two must be hungry" Sh happily walked to the kitchen leaving them in the living room.

Annalise sighed as she looked around. The house was big but yet cozy.  

"Annalise," Zayn sighed as he  pat the place beside him, mentioning for her to sit down. She obliged.  " You will be happy here"

Annalise looked at him nodding.
"So... I will be living here, from now on" she whispered, her fingers fiddling with the hem of her shirt.
Zayn nodded rubbing the back of his neck.
"this is it then...," she let out a soft chuckle.
" We are parting our ways"

"This is for your own good Annalise"
"I didn't get a time to say goodbye to Harry"" Annalise then chuckled " well actually didn't  have time."

Zayn sighed looking down.

"Annalise we are doing it for your own good, okay! Mum is gonna make sure you stay happy. And no... You won't be a slave... " Zayn mumbled looking at her.

"What am I then?"
" I am mostly at London, and mum someone by her side, just lending a hand here and there , yaknow" Zayn said looking at the girl who sighed nidding.

" Like i said, its for your own good. We are trying to protect you ,Okay!" He took her hands in his squeezing them. 

"Ive made your favorites," Zayn's mum said as she walked towards them. " Come on, lets hav..."

" Mumma, i hafta to go"Zayn said, a frown forming in his face as he saw his mother almost bursting in crying. " Mum!" Zayn sighed as he brought her to his chest hugging her while she cried. 

And that was it.. A Goodbye to the old life and a Hello to the new life. 

Annaliese never thought her life will come to this point after going through everything she  expected a shinning light to be appeared in her darkness. 

She was happy with Trisha, zayn's mum. She would go with Trisha to her Office and would rush around to get  her coffee. Trisha had a Big clothing  shop. Having Annalise around she found herself at  peace.

For Annalise the two years were best of years of her life. Zayn's mother took care of her in return of Annalises care. She was like a mother to annalise as she never had one. And never saw or felt the care and love of anyone at all. She learned and worked for his mother as an assistant. His mother had a boutique and with time she got Ill so all of her business work was left to Annalise as Trisha only trusted her.

Whilst for harry everything was going great when he went back to London. He was freed from guilt and the Responsibilities. He was now then again a boy. A boy who wanted nothing but to enjoy his life. He would go out with different girls ,different night. And was feeling at the top of the world. It was like he was free. He had no one to come to or no one to be cheered on and live with a guilt. He was free from commitment. It was a great year for him but everything started to tumble down when he received divorce papers from his lawyer. Instantly his heart dropped upon seeing the papers. He starred and starred, he couldn't bring his finger to slid on the paper.  Robert sat across from him as harry uttered a question that was swirling in his mind.

"You knew?"
Robert smiled nodding

"Son, I knew you wouldn't bring yourself to kill her. I knew you wouldn't. I knew you will find a way for her to live. I just wanted to see if my business..," he pursued his lips in guilt and regret   "left any affect on you. It was a risk. But worth taken. I wanted to see if you are anything but me. And I am glad that you are nothing but a human..... not me. I am just glad that you are nothing like me." he smiled and got up leaving harry in his thoughts.

He placed the paper in drawer but that night he didn't have a wink of sleep. All night was spent in picturing her face. And his heart was heavy with guilt of all the bad things he did to her. He was a bipolar mess with her not having to know about consequences of his deeds. He didn't care what will happen to her if he hurt her. He was selfish. But the last days that were spent with her were great and it was his true feelings. He liked the time when he was nice and caring to her. Even if it was for a short time.  His favourite time with her was on the beach the last night where he kissed her laying on sand.  It was  the real him.

And the next morning he got news that his father was murdered. It shattered him. He was an uncle but in his heart he was a father.
Johnny, his half brother came and asked for his share of property and got the property which was initially belonged to Annalise. Which somehow made harry relieved as he felt guilt when he got annalises to sign the papers and got her property under his name.
Harry was left with a company which he had build with his own efforts as Johnny took all of it and harry , surprisingly agreed.
And that's when his bad days began. He would bring girls home but he was not satisfied with his life. It's like he can have whatever he wants. No chase for anything. He can get any girl he wants and that made him frustrated.
Zayn helped harry alot through all of his tough times and even forgot about his mother for him.

It was then annalise had called zayn to come over to Bradford as his mother was in hospital having not lots of days to live.

Zayn came to Bradford in tears and spent three days with his mother in hospital and eventually she passed away.

Upon knowing that Annalise and harry have a child, Yes Annalies's ..

Harry's .

Funny thing was that after whole 2 years Harry was not aware of that. Heck he never showed his face, or even called her. They were still married for God sake. 

Trisha had never even bring the news to Zayn, beacuse Zayn had only come home once after he left Annaliese and that was just after a month. 

he brought both of them to london in thoughts of fixing harry . As he was in need of serious help.

Annalise didn't want to come to London and see harry but when she came to know about harry's condition she didn't waste time and got on board with it.

         A/N

Look who is back.. me!!! After like a year... well like I promised to finish this book. I will... this chapter is just a filter. I didn't do editing of this chapter. But its fine to read :)
I know I messed up alot with this book. But I swear I ll make a good ending.  Just maybe 2 chapters left. As I will finish this book in 2 or 3 chapters... and will work on my new books. 
Don't forget to check out "Beautiful sins" and "inevitable"