Why the Feelings

You Can Let Go Of Her If You Want To

But

You Can Kiss Away her pain

The Fluffy towel was wrapped round the petite body of Annaliese . She was looking through her tons of clothes searching for a best dress to wear for the dinner . She gotta impress Harry's friends and maybe him too . She picked a grey crop top , the top dangling from from her hands as she looked at it with her eyebrows furrowed .

" And this will go with ..... "

She dragged the last latter as her eyes trailed from the top to the jeans and skirts .

" A Black skirt ? that will go well with that "

She jumped lightly totally startled , she turned around , her eyes widening as she looked at the boy who startled her . She blushed as she clutched the black fluffy towel in her tiny hands against her chest .

Harry coughed lightly pointing at her

" That's my towel "

Annaliese blushed deeper red as she looked down , tightening her grip on the towel .

" Do you want it ? " she mumbled not looking up at him , her eyes fixed on the floor . Harry sighed as he pushed himself of the door

" Now that would be bad of me to take that away , But next time , do wrap Your towels , and i guess that's not a hard job to do right ? " Harry said as he turned around leaving her stunned .

' I cant belive , i can look this pretty ? ' She thought out loud looking at her self in the the full length mirror ( ) .A grey crop top with a black skirt that reached her knees .

Twirling as she giggled . She sure looked good , just with the simple dressing , her prettines peeking through the dress . She let her hair down after brushing it and put some eyeliner under her eyelids and on top at the very edge . She puckered up her lips as she applied a light pink lipglose . She smiled in the mirror looking at her lastly .

Her girls hormones were showing tonight . She picked black heels and slids her feet in it . Walking around the walk in closet , as she tried to check herself as if to see that she can walk in them or not . She dosent want to trip infront of Harry's friends . that would be another reason to be hated and to be laughed on . But it looks like she is doing great at being a fancy rich girl .

She head out and walked in thier shared room , seeing Harry's back , who was busy brushing his hair . He looked in the mirror as he notinced the girl in a really simple but beautifull outfit . The curves showing perfectly . Her body was pretty , no doubt , her hip were small but perky , her chest was more pretty thing to notice , the curves at her sides and her thighs just made it hard to say she was a slave back there . . A smile plastered on her face as she stood in the middle of the room just looking at the back muscles of Harry . Harry took a sharp breath as he put the brush down not breaking his staring . Turning around , he stared at the girl up and down . She was looking hot , the more you stare you will accept that .

She was breath taking , thats no doubt .

Harry was wearing a simiple black dress shirt , and dark black skinny jeans and not to forget his signature brown boots . His hair in a quiff , but a few hairs tangled on his ear . His cheeks were flushed as he caught himself staring at the girl longer than he thought he will ever look at her like this . He never thought he will spare a glace at the girl with something his willness .

Harry coughed lightly as he picked his phone and keys .

" We should be get going now " Harry sighed as he headed out , the girl following him .