20 | drunk

Thank you all so much for blowing up my phone within 4 hours^^that is amazing-516 notifications! What the what!!
Chapter 20: drunk
Drunk: adj; affected by alcohol to the extent of losing control of one's faculties or behavior.
▬▬▬▬۩▬▬▬▬
20. Drunk

      "Hey girl, would you like me to buy you a drink?"

      I turned and saw a tall, mid twenty looking guy looking me up and down, from the lack of my leg to my chest where his eyes wandered for a while.

      "Sure, your pretty cute." I flirted.

      He smirked and went to go to the bar for the drink. We had somehow managed to find ourselves at a club that would let us in even though we where all underaged.

      "Gurl! Gurl! Your such a tease!" Anna laughed as she walked towards me.

      Everyone seemed to be drunk, especially Anna. She has had five shots and two beers by flirting with the bartender and Dylan was right behind her.

      Anna was right, I was a tease. There was no way I'd kiss that guy or go any further than that-even though that was probably his motive.

      I take that back, I'm drunk. I can do whatever the hell I want.

      "I know, how's it going with you and Dylan?" I asked, seeing Dylan emerge form the bathroom looking for his girlfriend.

      "We need a room, like right now. His butt is looking hot tonight!" She exclaimed, winking at me.

      I closed my eyes trying as much as I could to keep the image of Dylan's butt out of my head. "Ew Anna, please just get your freak on somewhere else."

      She chuckled and Dylan came up and put an arm around her waist pulling her close to him. "I'm safe to drive now, care to go?" He asked in a sultry voice.

      She smiled and dragged him out of the bar and assumedly back to the house. I laughed and the guy from earlier came back with our drinks.

      "Malady." He joked as he bowed while handing me my cocktail.

      I nodded and attempted a curtsy, only to forget that I don't have another leg and I went tumbling down.

      Closing my eyes I expected the cold floor but instead a pair of warm arms wrapped around me, catching me before impact as if I weighed nothing.

      I didn't care that I almost fell, or the fact that I had spilled the drink on my way down but the fact that mystery guy caught me.

      Without opening my eyes I slammed my lips onto his, igniting a fire in the pits of my stomach so scorching that I wanted to get a drink of water, but couldn't.

      This was toxic and I couldn't explain how incredibly sinful this felt, to kiss a compete stranger in a random bar across the country.

      The last time I had kissed anybody was Blake and that didn't have a chance in the competition of the best kiss, because this one was off the charts.

      I pulled away and that's when I realized he had brought me back up so that we where pressed up against each other, stomach to stomach and my head level to his chest.

      He was stabilizing me since my crutches had fallen and I just leaned up against him, his muscular body supporting my weight.

      "Dude, why are you kissing my date? I bought her, her drink."

      My eyes shot open and the first thing I saw was the guy who bought me a drink standing next to me, looking like whoever was holding me up was the devil reincarnated.

      Wait, if the dude I thought I was kissing was over there, who was I kissing?!

      I looked up and was met with lust filled eyes and an emotion that I couldn't pin point. But this man in front of me was none other than Blake, and I don't know if I was mad, or thankful that in my drunk state I didn't kiss a complete stranger.

      "Dude, you met her five minutes ago. Back off." Blake sneered.

      The mystery dude backed off and left without saying anything towards me. Blake set me down on the bar stool next to me and grabbed my crutches off the floor.

      I gave a shy nod, still not comprehending that I willingly kissed Blake Reed...on the mouth.

      "Sam, uhm." Blake started, rubbing the back of his neck making his muscles flex. "What was that all about?"

      As he stood in front of me I knew the exact response I wanted to tell him-I didn't know it was you. But he wouldn't believe that, at least I don't think he will.

      "I thought you where someone else." I muttered. "Sorry."

      He laughed. "It wasn't that bad, I thought it was pretty good."

      And of course he was tipsy, the realization hitting me, the tingle of alcohol on his breath. The way his eyes where glassed over and the willingness to kiss me back.

      No control over your own body when drunk.

      I laughed. "It's been a while...since we did...that."

      Why does my mouth have to betray me so many times. I should just stop drinking, go cold turkey, turn to smoking instead just so I never do that again.

      "I wouldn't mind if we did it more often." He said.

      Without waiting for my response he turned and left when he saw Clara and Dustin coming over in the other direction. That definitely caught me off guard.

      When they got up to me, their faces comprised of excitement and happiness. "Sam!" Clara yelled, even though she was right next to me.

      God, the headaches have already started. "Yea?"

      "We totally saw that!" Dustin slurred.

      No! I was hoping that could blow over and that Blake and I wouldn't even remember it in the morning. "Look, it doesn't mean-"

      "It totally does mean something! You met a guy! Who was that hottie that bought you a drink?" Clara said, pointing in the direction of the bar.

      Thank god they only saw that.

      "You guys need to get going, y'all look like a bunch of crazed sex squirrels that need to go off on each other soon." I commented, noticing the amount of physical contact they where sharing while also trying to divert the subject.

      Clara laugh giddily. "Please let us go to the house, it's New Year's Eve after all!"

      I pointed towards the exit with my thumb. "You'll be the second couple so far who has left the premises, go ahead."

      And with that they rushed did knot the dark parking lot. I felt like a bouncer...this is fun.

      God I hope I'm not going to be an aunt by tomorrow.

▬▬▬▬۩▬▬▬▬
Note:
🤔Question: what superhero would you be and why?—->
Comment•Vote•Share