24 | hunt

Chapter 24: Hunt
Hunt: verb; search determinedly for someone or something.
▬▬▬▬۩▬▬▬▬
24. Hunt

Walking out of the building and out into Rockefeller Center I saw the familiar head of black hair and tall stature across the court yard.

Walking over I jumped onto his back and he easily kept me steady as he let out a surprised laugh at the sudden movement. "Hey Sam, how's the one leg situation treating ya?"

"Kurt, your pretty great you know that?"

Setting me down and making sure I had my crutches with me he turned and smiled at me. "I know, I am awesome. You ready for the plan?"

Nodding he continued. "So just to make sure, we say that Blake is a war terrorist and that we found out he was patronizing with he enemy and that we have to bring him in?"

Pretending to think about it I thought it over and nodded. "Just a little added revenge, nothing to serious though."

"Blake is on his way, got a reunion message to him because the others are here."

As if all the planets aligned I saw Blake walking around in front of the row of flags representing every country. I smirked and left the center to get ready for the plan to start.

Kurt said a quick bye and I saw him walk towards Reed and in the fiber of my eye I saw the rest of them-David and Issac walked towards us and saluted before walking towards Kurt.

I positioned myself one block away when I heard Blake yell something incoherent over the crowd and he began to run away from the uniformed men.

I did not expect that.

Kurt and the men started to chase after them and I entered the bright lighted Times Square and it was right when I passed the m&m store did it start to go down.

"God Damn it! Blake fucking Reed get back here!" I yelled as I attempted to chase him threw the crowd as we got closer and closer to Times Square.

New York was so pretty, but when your trying to chase a lunatic through the streets, you don't stop to sight see. We passed the m&m store as he rounded the corner and bolted across the street in a rush to get away from my crutch-bound self.

I saw his retreating figure go behind another building and I slowed down. Blake had no idea what was about to happen, and that I had some tricks up my sleeve.

I saw the uniformed men run towards him when I slowed to a walk in my crutches and I almost laughed as he was dragged back towards me.

My laugh turned into an evil one as he was finally set in front of me with his head hung down. I smirked at him even though he couldn't see my face.

I waved the soldiers away and they all let off a smile before walking into the m&m store to get out of my way. I sat down next to him on the street as many people yelled at us and walked around our huddled group.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked, finally looking up at me.

I put a hand on his shoulders and smirked. "Many things, why are you asking?"

"Well for one you chased me around New York City, you brought me across the country and I'm being arrested for something I clearly didn't do?!"

You know, when he explained what I have been planing for the past two months it did sound crazy enough to be clinically insane.

Whoops, my bad.

He got up from the sidewalk and gave me a smirk. "I knew I like you for a reason, this is pretty great revenge."

"You knew all along?" I asked surprised.

"Of course, it was Kurt who told me. Who else would force him to do that except you?"

"Touchè"

The guys gathered around us and started to laugh. "You've got quite a girl there Blake." Issac chuckled.

Patting his back they all pulled back. "Gotta Go Clarke, thanks for bringing us out here-but we need to see our family's now." David said.

I nodded and they all left.

"How did you get all of them here anyway?" Blake asked as we started to walk towards the subway to head back to the others at the house.

I shrugged. "Surprisingly enough most of them live in either New York or New Jersey."

Looking at him he quirked an eyebrow up and I blushed. "Everyone except Kurt, he wanted to do the honors so he came out." I said trying to get his attention off of me and on something else.

"Your pretty great you know that."

If I could flip my hair, I would. "Yea I know."

❁❁❁

"Sam! That was great!" Anna yelled as we entered the house. "I wish I could have stayed and watched!"

Clara walked in and laughed. "That truly was amazing, way to go Clarke."

"Hey, that nickname is reserved for me." Blake jumped in possessively.

Dylan walked in and patted me on the back. "That baby photo charade made Blake blush such a deep red that it looked like he was bleeding."

"That wasn't the only thing I did, I chased him around NYC." I added as I sat down on the couch since the crutches where hurting my arm pits.

They all laughed and Blake glared at me-but I just shrugged and laughed at him. Today was probably the funniest day of my life, Blake was the greatest receiver of my jokes.

"It was only a little payback for him telling a story we promised to keep a secret."

"Yea sorry about that." Blake said laughing nervously.

I waved it off. "No worries, what's done is done."

Blake looked at me and smiled. "Yea, what's done is done."

▬▬▬▬۩▬▬▬▬
Note: two chapter within 10 hours?! What am I? Superman?
🤔Question: favorite song? Mines Glorious by Macklemore! —->
Comment•Vote•Share