32 | blake

Chapter 32: Blake
Blake: noun; your favorite character of all time (:
▬▬▬▬۩▬▬▬▬
32. Blake
Blake POV:

       The way my heart beats when she's around is indescribable, she's amazing and I don't think I could live life without her, who could live life without someone like her in their life?

      No one has, that's the easiest way to describe it.

      I crumpled up the peace of paper that I had scribbled on and chucked—missed—into the garbage bin on the left side of my desk.

      This was harder than I thought.

      How will I be able to face him, I was a wimp and a stupid—not even graduated yet—boy and he was a seven foot giant that I don't hunk I will be able to face.

      I ran a hand through my hair and huffed loudly right when Dylan walked into our dorm room. "Whoa dude, what's going on?" He asked a She side stepped all the papers that littered the floor.

      I sighed and afraid that the readers that are reading this might have already guessed it—I wanted to keep them guessing so I wrote it what I was doing on a sheet of paper and slid it on the surface of my desk over to Dylan.

      He picked it up and read it, re-reading it over and over again to make sure that he was reading it right and when he finally realized the words weren't going to change he broke out into a grin.

      "Dude! This is awesome!" He yelled.

      I chuckled and took the life altering paper back from him and threw it away just in case someone where to walk in and see it.

      "I'm so nervous dude, help!"

      Dylan just pulled up his desk chair and took a pegs of paper to get to work.

      "You have time to help me?" I asked kinda surprised he wasn't going to spend his extra time with his girlfriend Anna and instead helping me.

     "Nah man. My flight home has probably already left." He shrugged off as if it where nothing.

      I shook my head at how loyal this dude was and started to write what would probably be my last note ever.

❁❁❁

      "Okay, serious and life altering question."

      I nodded for her to continue.

      "Mac and Cheese with a regular bowl, or a bread bowl?" Clarke asked as she looked at the alameda menu with such glee that there was even a sparkle in her eye.

      I laughed and stated. "How are you not fat yet?"

     She elbowed me in the stomach which I totally expected would happen and gave me a death glare. "You never call a woman fat!"

     "I never did call you fat, I asked why aren't you." I said holding both my hands up in surrender.

      She rolled her eyes but answered the question anyway. Holding up her hand she held up three fingers. "One. Exercise, and lots of it. Two. Fast metabolism. Three. Fantastic genetics." She grinned as she daily flipped her hair over her shoulder.

      I grinned at how adorable my girlfriend is and we ordered our food, she got a Mac and cheese bread bowl to prove she wasn't fat and I got the grilled chicken panini with wild rice soup.

      After paying we sat down in a booth and I sat across from her as she stared out of the window. "You realize you do that every time we go to a restaurant." I commented.

      "Do what?" She asked as she stared at me with her beautiful green eyes.

      "You always look out the window."

      She blushed instantly. "Oh that. Yea, I've been doing it ever since high-school because of habit."

      Resting my chin on my hand as I became suddenly interested in what she was saying I urged her to go one with her story and she scowled as she continued . "Ever since you picked me up from Panera on your motorcycle." She grudgingly stated as she looked anywhere but me.

     I laughed. "I'm glad that I'm always on your mind."

      She just scoffed and we fell into a comfortable silence as we waited for our food to come.

      When it did Sam didn't wait a second until she demolished it, the Mac and cheese was gone before o even took a bite and after I finished half my sandwich even the bread bowl was gone and she looked satisfied with her meal.

      I laughed and took a bite of my sandwich and she stared at it with a longing looking and just handed the rest over to her.

      The key to having a girlfriend is to know when she's hungry and when to hand over your food even when your still hungry.

      "Why do you eat so slow?" She asked once I was halfway through my chicken wild rice soup.

      Looking up at her I realized the sandwich was long gone and she sat there with her phone hanging Lilly on her hand. "Unlike you, I enjoy what I eat."

      She rolled her eyes and continued to scroll through her phone. But something made her stop and she looked at me skeptically. "What's up with you and my dad?" She asked while raising her eyebrow.

      I almost choked on my food.

      "Nothing, why do you ask?" I said recovering somewhat quickly.

      She shrugged. "Nothing he just asked me if I was with you."

      I nodded in understanding as my pulse found a steady beat once again, who would think just the mention of that scary man to make me—a veteran—scared half to death.

      "Are you done yet? I want to watch the finale episode to the bachelor." She grumbled under her breath as she scored through her phone, probably trying to avoid spoilers as she did.

      "Patience young grasshopper, patience." I mumbled in response with a smirk on my face.

▬▬▬▬۩▬▬▬▬
Note: thought I'd take the time to shoutout some of my most loyal readers, there are a lot of you but I could only name so many:

JBeastmode
JuliaArreola5
MysteryWarewolfIce
prettylittleliar113
TaylaBr
Thatgurl158
tokyo90s

Thank you guys so much!!!!
🤔Question: who wants to make my story a permanent banner?—>
Comment•Vote•Share