uňus

seungkwan's pov

"get over here now." i heard my master calling, i breath out before fixing my what you can call apron and went towards him. 

"everything alright?" i asked wearing the sound of the wood as i got closer to him.

"no its not, put some salt over those potato's they taste like nothingn" he said.

"for me too!"

"and for me!!" i heard those two annoying girls saying.

i grabbed the salt and began shaking it on top of the baked potatoes.

i walked again seeing the painting of my parents which made my eyes fill with tears, i wiped them and took a cloth as i began cleaning the floor.

when melissa got next and dumped an entire bag of charcoal on the floor before going away and laughing.

i took a deep breath and cleaned the charcoal, the black dust made the water gray and the floor black, great.

i finished cleaning it and cleaned the sweat out of my forehead.

i walked back to the dinner room and they were gone, i heard the horses making noises and i sat down for my 'meal'.

i pushed the potatoes back and forth as i proceeded to cry.

hot tears felt into my plate and i got up.

i took the money and the bamboo basket and walked out of the door.

i walked to the market and began kicking rocks around when i heard the king's music, the prince was around.

i started to walk fast until i bumped into an tree, i rubbed my forehead and got up.

i arrived at the market and payed for some tomatoes and some bread, when i saw the prince walking in.

everyone kneeled down and his sight and so did i.

it was hard to admit but the prince was beautiful, his beautiful brown hair felt into his forehead with a slight curled at the ends.

"my people, you may get up now." the king said, we all got up and waited for his orders.

"you can return back to your service now." he said.

i saw how much money i had left and went to buy some potatoes passing by the prince and making eye contact with him, i cleaned the charcoal out of my forehead but before i could make anything i was grabbed by my arm.

"what do you think you are doing here?" my step dad asked.

"i-i was buying some ingredients." i said.

"you shouldn't have come with out." he said gripping my arm.

"yes sir." i said.

"now when we get to the palace you are going to make the chores from top to bottom." he said walking with his head up.

i cleaned off a tear and followed him with his head low.

my basket was really heavy to the point i couldn't carry it.

i was using all my streghts to carry it when i was stopped by a court member.

"how can i help you?" he asked, the court member made a sign and the prince came closer to us.

i didn't dare to look up and the prince talked.

"your servant seems really heavy and it would be my pleasure to help." he said, i smiled and looked up for a second.

"its an honor sir but there is no need to it he can walk by himself." the scum said, i looked at the basket of food in front of me when it was taken from my hands.

i looked up and saw the fancy servant with the basket on his hands.

"i insist we take you and your servant home." the prince said.

"at your orders majesty." he said. i gulped and began walking with the prince right behind me.

"listen to me don't you dare to make a sound or you will regret." he said making me jump but nod.

we arrive at the horses and waited for orders.

"come on climb on." the prince guard said, climbing to the horse, i climb on top of it grabbing the handle in front of me as we began walking, the sunset was now happening and i could feel someone watching me.

i turned around and for my surprise it wasn't him, but yes the prince, when he noticed me he looked away, i looked at the sunset and we arrived home, home sweet home.

"it would be my horner to have you for a dinner at the palace with me." the prince said as i got down.

"may i take my two daughters?" he asked.

"of course you may." the prince said.

he thanked them before we entered home.

home sweet home.