ţяєԀєċım

3rd person pov

seungkwan and hansol sat on the swing of the garden.

they were so in love it hurted.

so they kissed.

hansol got closer and closer to seungkwan, until seungkwan leaned on him locking their lips.

seugkwan's lips were soft, soft like a blanket and smooth like his skin.

they pulled away and the clock hit midnight.

"i-i gotta go." seungkwan said running inside with his dress on his hands, he ran thru the castle arriving at the stairs, he began going down on them.

vernon was running behind him.

"wait!" he said while the jewls on his suits were making noises from jiggling with each other.

seungkwan lost a shoe.

he didn't had time to catch it, so he ran, ran fast to the carriage he entered it and yelled.

"go!!" he yelled and they began going to seungkwan's house.

hansol grabbed the shoe and he sent servants to look for him, nothing.

he looked at it sadly. he walked back to the castle, the door closing behind him.

he got back to the prom and went to his dad.

"father i lost him." he said and his father choked on his red wine.

"tomorrow you are looking for him hansol and i do not care if you take the entire day, you are looking for him." he said and hansol nodded and bowed sitting next to his father.

he needed to find seungkwan.