sєpţєm

vernon's pov

"okay joseph let's go." i said getting up off my bed.

"very well your majesty, i hope you finally found your prince or princess."

"i do want a prince, but to not be rude i will dance with a girl, although i am not going to like it." i said.

"yes sir, i understand it's what you want, and i hope its that boy you have been thinking about." he said.

"joseph!!" i said with my eyes open and he began laughing.

"my apologies majesty." he said and i hopped into the white horse.

we began walking until we arrived at the market.

"okay majesty, began." He said ready.

i cleared my voice and began talking.

"dear citizens of this kingdom." i said slowly.

"i would have the pleasure of invite all of you to a prom."

"happening on 4th july on the castle, each and everyone of you is invited even people who work for each other."

"i am looking for a wife or husband, and more princes and princesses of other kingdom's will be invited."

"with the best compliments, prince vernon." i said, the writer wrote everything down and then showed me, i nodded in approval.

"tomorrow we will deliver the message."

i nodded and wished that beautiful boy would hear the announcement and hope to escape that awful master or whatever he was, that boy needs to be mine.

am craving him, ah what? i didn't said anything.

i hopped to the horse and i began walking when the boy decided to show up i stopped the horse and he lifted his front paws from the floor.

"calm down." i said patting his head.

"i am sorry majesty." he said bowing in front of me before going away.

"love birds." joseph said.

"joseph for the love of god!!" i said face palming myself.

"fine my majesty but the king is wanting for your presence." he said causing me to sigh.

we walked towards the castle and i walked to my father.

"father i made it. the parchment is done and everything is ready and steady." i said.

"very well my son."