Ԁuo

hansol's pov

i made eye contact with an simple citizen passing by, his clothes were messy and ripped and he was caring a big basket that was too heavy for his weak body, his face was dirty with charcoal but he was just... beautiful.

i offered them a ride back to show my people how nice i would be as they future king.

at the way to their house i noticed how bad looking his....well his...."master" was, just awful.

but in contrast, the young boy looked back at me and the sun hit his entire body from behind, he just looked like an angel.

his brown hair had the reflection of the sun, his lose hair was flying around and it was just magnificent.

no hansol stop. he is poor you are a prince, that would never work.

"hansol." i heard my guard saying.

"yes?"

"i have seen you have felt in love." he said.

"what?!! fredrick no!!!" i said back.

"whatever sir."

he arrived there and they got down of the horses.

"it would be my pleasure to invite you for a dinner at my house." i said getting down.

"oh can i take my two daughters? it would be a pleasure for them to meet you." he said.

"go make dinner now!!!" he almost yelled at the boy, who ran to inside the house where i saw two girls there laughing at him and one pushed him to the floor.

"of course you can take them it would be my pleasure." i said getting to my horse.

"tomorrow at 6 pm!!" i said and we started to get back to the palace.

_____

"dad, i invited some people to have dinner with us tomorrow." i said fixing my blue king suit, and i had my sword around my waist.

"vernon have you ever thought of getting married?" he asked me.

"yes my father i just haven't found the perfect boy or girl."i said back.

"i understand, it was hard to find your mother too." he said wrapping his arm around my shoulder where i could feel his golden rings thru my suit.

"okay we have an important meeting now " he said and i followed him.

"we are going to go meet the king of handa." my old father said, and we entered my favorite room of the entire castle.

it had several paintings, of us as a family, or kingdom, or city, everything. it also contained our family tree, from your grandparents, to my father and uncles to my cousins and i, our family.

"vernon are you ready?" i heard my father asking.

"i am ready." i said fixing my eyebrows.

seungkwan's pov

when i  entered home i began cooking dinner, yey.

i knew i wasn't going to the dinner anyways why would i? an poor, dirty servant who lives with his step dad, an perfect boy.

i began chopping the potatoes, and headed to the back of the house to get butter.

shoving my hand on the bucket i took out a spoon of butter to put over the fish, i also putted water on the growing vegetables , i noticed a good broccoli and took it from the floor washing it good on the water from the river.

i returned back home and putted the fish on top of the hot flames, as i took a broom and began cleaning the floor, i made my away to the living room when i heard melissa and edgina calling for me.

i flipped the fish before going up stairs, the stairs that as a child i would climb up.

i knocked on the door to reveal Melissa with a brush on her head.

"swungkun help me now!!!" she said giving me the brush.

"what do you want ma'am?" i asked.

"just make a braid." she said, i began brushing her blonde hair before i began to braiding it, putting one piece of hair at his time.

"any flower?" i asked seeing her with a flower on her hand.

"This one." she said giving me a white flower, i putted it on her head and removed my hands from her.

"go back to make dinner." she said coldly, i nodded and headed down stairs where the broccoli wad done.

i sighed and sat down letting the hot air of the fire hit my body, as i flipped the fish i took it off and began setting the table.

putting the fake gold plates and the forks and knifes i sat down the table, and getting the dinner i cleaned my apron and called for them while putting the fireplace on to warm the entire cold house.

"go clean the house swungkun." he said, i nodded and began cleaning the house as they were enjoying their hot meal where the only thing i would eat was the left overs.
____

i layed on my "bed'. the hard,cold wooden floor next to the fire place, the only thing warm there.

i closed my heavy eyelids until i finally felt asleep.

vernon's pov

i layed on my kind size silk bed, it was so lonely and cold, i would just drown on the middle of the bed, it was lonely.

the fabric was comfortable but it was just empty.

i closed my eyes and began listening to an angelic voice, i got up and rubbed my eyes making my way to the window.

the moon light was going thru the windows and i got closer i putted my head out to see a small creature dancing around and singing, his face wasn't noticeable but his voice was angelic, i went back to bed and that sound pierced my ears until i felt asleep.