զuѧţţouя

3rd person pov

while vernon and his servants ran thru the kingdom going from house to house to find who belonged to the shoe. they tried everything from girls to boys because since they were under the magic of the dress that night it could be everything.

seungkwan was in the attic cleaning around when he heard noises of the horses downstairs, he looked downstairs to see vernon there and the shoe that felt on the floor.

he wasn't going to put his foot on the shoe, he had locked seungkwan the attic and seungkwan felt on the bed.

while vernon knocked on the door melissa showed up.

"hello young lady we are here to see if the crystal shoe that was lost in the night of the prom belongs to one of you." vernon said and her eyes sparkled.

"well i'm sure it will fit mem" she said and vernon got in with his most trusted servant.

vernon was trying to force the shoe into her foot even though he was sure it didn't fit, seungkwan's master was trying to flirt with vernon's dad, the king of the kingdom! was he nuts or what?

and so they left until vernon heard the same song he heard that day he was passing by.

"is someone else here?" vernon asked and he shook his head.

"no its only us." he said but now everyone could hear it.

"he is here." vernon said looking up and he and sebastian entered the house, going upstairs. they kicked the door and it opened revealing seungkwan by the window whistling.

he looked at him before smiling widely, he had found him, vernon had found his prince charming.

he went to him and got on one knee.

he putted the shoe on seungkwan'a foot and it fit perfectly like a glove, he looked up and his eyes sparkled.

"i found you." he said.