uňԀєċım

3rd person pov

the godmother made the pumpkins transformed into a gigantic carriage, it amazed seungkwan.

the carriage was made out of gold, the windows were made of cristal and the the door was made out of pure gold.

"b-but who is going to pull it?" he asked as the godmother looked around to see two lizards.

"these little ones." she said. her white wand whisked around and the lizards turned into 2 boys with green skin and white wigs, their suit was white and gold while they smiled.

"okay boys hop on." she said spotting two ducks.

"perfect." she said turning to the horses, white horses and were now in front of the carriage.

"thank you very much." seungkwan said stepping in and she looked at his shoes.

"what are those?" she asked and he looked down.

"my shoes?"

"maybe something, brighter, more cristally."

"does that word even exist?"

"don't ruin the mood." she said and seungwkan's shoes turned into 2 inches large heels.

"they are so comfortable."

"fine, you can never have a little fun can you?" she said turning them into flats.

"now go ahead and get back the prince." eunha said.

"did i forgot somethi- oh yeah, be out of the castle before midnight, the spell will disappear and you will turn back to normal." she said and seungkwan nodded and smiled.

"thank you." he said before the horses began hopping.

he looked around and he couldn't believe it, he was finally going to the prom, to meet the Prince.