զuѧţţuoя

seungkwan's pov

"well hello little ones." i said seeing 3 of my friends on the floor, i quickly grabbed a piece of cheese and gave it to them.

"sungkwun come here now!!!!" i heard him scream.

i quickly went up the stairs to the up stairs attic.

"go get that plate." he said, i stepped in and the door was locked behind me.

i sighed and went towards the bed, i pulled the dusty cover out to reveal the pink mattress.

i opened the window to aloud some sun to came in, seemed like i was going to be there for a while.

i looked out of the window looking at the roses out of the window when  noticed there we leaving.

after they left i got up but tripped and felt out of the window, luckily I felt down on top of flour bags.

i took a deep breath and got up.

3rd person pov

but little did seungkwan that vernon was watching him, bernon then saw seungkwan falling out of the window, but was relieved by seeing seungkwan okay.

seungkwan began running and jumping around while laughing and vernon couldn't help but to smile.

seungkwan then decided to go on the black horse and he jumped to it and went to the woods.

"majesty we need to go." his right-arm said.

"yes of course." he said jumping to his white and brown horse.

they began walking to hunt a dear or something since it was part of Vernon's train to began a king, but he had lost the sigh of seungkwan, or the pretty boy as his name was.

aeungkwan's horse had lost control and he saw a lot of horses passing by than he began jumping until vernon came in.

"calm down boy calm down." he said, seungkwan petted the horse.

"majesty." seungkwan said.

"prince we need to go now!!" His right arm yelled.

"coming!" he yelled back not taking his eyes of seungkwan.

"be careful." he said grabbing seungkwan's hand and kissing it, before going away.

seungkwan smiled and blushed he went towards home.