ňoνєm

seungkwan's pov

"girls we need to buy you dresses let's go!!" he said going away.

i felt tears filling my eyes, how am i suppost to live with the prince??

he is so gorgeous. i can't deal with the beauty, its magnificent.

but then i remembered, my father's suit!!!! i ran to the attic searching for every box finding my little friends and finally found it.

a velvet blue king suit, with dirty buttons, and it was ripped.

i took my sewing kit and fixed it. this suit was so important to me it is the only thing left from my father and it was so beautiful.

i kept it safe and went to the window seeing nobody was there i began singing the song my mother always sang to me.

i watched they arriving i quickly went to see how dinner was going, turning on the candles.

gosh i hated this life.

i just wanted to be happy and in a good bed with good food, and with the love of my life next to me why can't i have that?

i miss my mom, and my father but i can't touch them or ever speak to them again.

before i noticed i was crying, my friends the little rats came closer to me.

"hello little friends how are you all doing?" i asked the rat only squealed.

"i wished i could go to the prom."

or better....

"i am going to it and nobody can stop me now!"