ԀuoԀєċım

3rd person pov

seungkwan got out of the carriage and castle doors looked amazing. he stepped inside. the so waited beautiful castle.

he walked along the nude walls to the main room where the prom was happening.

-

earlier that night.

hansol walked in circles nervous at the situation. the guests were arriving, was the pretty boy also coming?

the soldiers began playing the trumpets the gold doors opened and girls and boys with magnificent dresses and suits.

"and now presenting the princess of the down kingdom, mina." she said and a girl with black hair tied in a bun had her arm on top of her servant got down the stairs and bowing at hansol so just nodded his head. the girl was pretty but it didn't caught his eye.

several girls and boys and even the people from the poor side came in. one boy had caught his eye but it wasn't the one he wanted, even thought this was really pretty.

his name was jason.
he got down and bowed at the prince had his suit was white and it had cristals.

"anyone that caught your eye?"

"no father, not yet." he said and his father nodded.

the pretty boy didn't showed up.

he sadly walked to the food table and took out a baked potato with butter. two girls with big dresses and that were really ugly approached him.

"hi majesty my name is melissa." she said and he bowed down.

hansol just smiled without teeth and the another girl presented herself.

the door opened again, a boy stood on top of the stairs, hansol looked behind him.

jesus christ.....

it was the most beautiful boy he had ever seen was there.

the dress that he had made everyone's jaw drop. he was gorgeous, he got down the stairs carefully and smiled.

hansol was never seen such a pretty boy like him and he quickly approached.

"hello." he said.

"hello majesty." seungkwan said bowing and hansol extended his arm.

"would you like to dance with me?" he asked and seungkwan nodded and placed his arm on top of his.

they stepped on the dance floor and everyone was jealous. the music began playing as hansol's arm grabbed his hand extending it and placed his hand on his waist.

seungkwan placed his hand on hansol's arm  everyone else joined them.

"you came." he said and seungkwan smiled and nodded.

they began going on another way as seungkwan's extremely tight dress was making everyone else gasp.

they finished dancing and bowed in front of each other. seungkwan decided to go to the food table and ate a piece of the cheesecake.