Ԁєċєm

seungkwan's pov

"sungkwun help me!!" melissa screamed. i went upstairs and grabbed the metal harness you put under the dress on top of her.

"pull it harder." she said and i pulled the strings of her corset.

"harder." she said. i pulled it the hardest i could and she was struggling to breath.

"perfect." she said. i putted the yellow dress on top of her and made sure it was really tight.

"put the flowers on my hair." she said, i putted it on her brown hair.

i rolled my eyes and they were finishing dressing. i ran upstairs and pulled out the simple baby blue suit.

i dressed myself on it and smiled and  went upstairs and they were all there when they heard me they turned around.

"what is that?"
"that is the ugliest thing ever."
"where do you think you are going?"

"i am going to the prom with you." i said. they all laughed.

"you can't go."

"why? the prince said everyone should go."

"look at your clothes, they are horrendous, and besides that you are a slave, an ugly slave." he said touring my suit apart and they left laughing and the tears felt down.

i ran outside to behind the house and it was raining.

i leaned to the rock bench.

"hello young man."  i heard someone saying as i turned around.

"hello." i said turning around to see an really old looking lady.

"would you have something that i could eat?" she asked looking sick.

"i don't have a lot of things but i can get you some milk." i said running inside and i came back with milk.

"thank you, you are very kind. but why are you crying?"

"today the prince is making a prom and i wanted to go but now i can't because i don't have the clothes." i said.

"oh, i see darling." she replied with a soft voice

a bright light began coming from her, her old clothes turned to a gigantic dress, an gray and white dress, with sparkling diamonds, her shoes were magnificent, her face turned into a young lady with white hair.

"who are you?"

"i am your godmother."

"what?"

"come here i need to give you new clothes, you can't go to prom with those awful ones."

her magic wand began letting go this sparkly line that was soon around me.

my ripped suit turned into, a dress. it was blue and fluffy with big sparkly diamonds, it was hugging my waist like a pillow and made my shoulders look fantastic.

my hair was now this light brown she told me.

"got the dress need a ride." she said grabbing my hand and we walked to the place where it had the pumpkin and the animals.

"i don't understand." i said.

"you will see."