Caged

This is my newest story and I think I'm really gonna like it.

So let's start.

Gerard's POV

I'm Gerard, and I'm a neko. I've lived in a cage for about 10 years of my life. I came here at 7 years old. My mom was taken and I don't know where. My sister was 5 at the time and she's already been bought. Ive been abused and used for having sex with random people.

One day, Some lady came and told me I was being bought. "Hey, you're being bought." She said grabbing my cage. I was taken to the waiting room, where people could buy us. Some man walks up to me and pets my ear. I purr loudly as the man smiles. "Sir, you're not buying him, sit down." The lady says. He frowns and waves me goodbye. About five minutes pass and some short man walks into the building. He's got short black hair, and a leather jacket, skinny jeans. "Hi, are you Frank?" The lady asks. "Yes, I'm here for-." "Gerard." He's cut off by my master. "Um, yes." He says walking up to him. "Gerard's a tuffy. He's super quiet and doesn't talk much." He said. I look down on the bottom of my cage. "How much do I owe you?" Frank asks. "Come back here." My master says. He takes him into the little office behind the desk. About 10 minutes later, Frank and my master come out and Frank comes by my cage. My master moves Frank out of the way and unlocks my cage. He puts a tight leash around my neck and gives it to Frank. He walks out of the waiting room and walks behind the desk, sitting down in a chair, crossing his arms. Frank waves goodbye and walks out the door with me. "Let's get that tight leash off you, poor thing." Frank says, taking the leash off. He picks me up bridal style, putting me into the passenger seat of his car. Why is he being so nice to me? Maybe he is a really nice master. Or what if he's just being nice now, then he's gonna hurt me? No that's just too much.

"You don't talk much do you?" Frank asks. I just turn my head away as he sighs. He starts up the car and drives off. We arrive in this huge driveway. "We're here." Frank says, pulling me out of the car. I hang on to him as he takes me inside. When we walk inside, he puts me in his couch. I sit up straight and admire the house. It was so pretty. Frank comes back with two glasses of water. I take it and take a sip out of it. It's been so long since I've had a good drink of water. Usually my master would give me one sip of water every few hours. I put the glass of water down and Frank smiles. I look at him and finally have the courage to talk. "What?" I ask. "Oh, he speaks." He chuckles. I chuckle back and look back down. "Why did you buy me?" I ask. "What?" He asks. "Why did you buy me?" I ask again. "You seemed lonely. And you're very pretty." He smiled. I smile back and wrap my tail around his waist. "So, how long have you been caged up in that place?" Frank asks. "Almost 11 years." I say. "Holy shit, I'm so sorry." He says. "When my mom was taken, they took me and my sister." I mumble. "I feel awful." Frank says. "Its okay. My old master abused me, and we were used for sex." I say, my ears flattening on my head. "Oh baby, I'm sorry." Frank grabs me into a big hug. I hug back and wrap my tail around us both. He slowly pets my ear and I let out soft purrs. I hate when I purr. It's weird and annoying. I yawn and lay on the couch. "Let's get you to bed, you've been through a lot today." Frank says picking me up. He takes me to a room with a bed and a few drawers. "Thank you." I mumble. "For what?" "Taking me away from that place, my old master would rip my pretty clothes and give me ones I didn't like. Then he would do bad things to me." I mumble. "Hey, tomorrow do you wanna get some new clothes? You can get whatever you want." Frank asks. I gasp, "Yes please!" I shout. Frank chuckles, "Okay, see you in the morning love." Frank kisses my forehead and walks out. I turn away from the door and tried to fall asleep. I soon did fall asleep in a soft, new bed. And with a new and amazing master. I hope.

Hay welcome to my new fanfic on Frerard. Hope you guys like it. Make sure to read my other fic "Teach away, Mr. Way". And my Brallon, "Numbers."

See ya soon(I promise)