Piece

Ooo another chapter coming atcha

Also IM SEEING INTERACTIVE INTROVERTS IN 90 days IM HYPERVENTILATING

———

Frank POV

I never really understood Gerard's dreams. They just never made any sense. Maybe it could be PTSD but I'm not sure. He's always talking about this one figure that he has in his dreams. I still don't know what or who he's talking about.

Gerard is one of the last nekos in his family. I can't let them go extinct. I really want to know what he dreams about. I never completely get what he says. I mostly just go along and try to understand. We've been together for almost six months and doctors say he should be in a mental hospital for his cutting. I don't know why he cut either.

As I'm sitting on the couch, trying to put the pieces of the puzzle together, Gerard comes out of the bedroom, crying. "What's wrong, Gee?" I ask smoothly. "I-I saw it again." He responds. "It?" I ask confused. "The figure. In my head." "Oh, wait, is it the one from your last dream?" He nods. Shit. "Uh, well..who do you think it was?" He shrugged, "I think it was-." He was cut off by the door bell ringing. "Huh? I didn't order anything." I say, getting up. I walk toward the door, looking in the peeping hole. I step back, running toward the windows. I close them all, running quietly toward Gee, picking him up and dashing to the bedroom. "W-what's going on?" He stutters. "Shh." I hush him quietly. "Stay." I say sternly. He nods and hides under the bed. "That works too." I mumble to myself. "How the fuck-."

————-
Oo cliff hanger. This was just because I haven't posted in forever. So yeah.