Invite

Especially when my teacher is explaining things :p ^^^

Gerard POV

As Frank finished helping me get dressed, there was a knock at the door. I get startled and my ears and tail perk up. "It's okay, it's probably just Mia." Frank says calmly. I nod slowly and my ears and tail goes back down. I follow Frank to the door and swallow hard. I don't know who Jamia is. What if she's a bad? Will she hurt Frank and I?

My thoughts fade away when Frank opens the door, Mia on the other side. "Hey, Frank. Nice to see you again." She says, hugging Frank tightly. I tilt my head, confused. "Hey, Mia. Sure is." Frank says, allowing Jamia to come in. "Who's this?" Jamia asks, pointing at me. "That's Gerard or Gee. He's been staying with me for a while now and I was going to tell you about him yesterday but, you hung up." Frank chuckles the last part. "Oh, he's... cute." She hesitates. "He sure is. He's a neko, one of a kind." Frank says, petting my ears. I purr softly, looking at Frank. "I'll be right back, you guys can kinda talk I guess." Frank says, walking upstairs.

Jamia sits on the chair across from me. I look away from her, knowing she's staring at me. "So, how long have you known Frank?" She asks, like she was gonna say some shitty response. Sorry, some dumb response. I've been around Frankie too much. "Uh, about two months, maybe little less." I say. "Oh, how did you get here then?" She raises an eyebrow. "Well, about eleven years ago, I was taken away from my family. I was taken and used for bad things." I say, not fully trusting her on telling her everything. "Things?" She says concerns. "I'm not saying more." I mumble. "Alright listen here," She starts, "What?" My voice sounding like I was going to cry.

"Frankie.. is mine. You stay away from him and I catch you doing anything with him, you won't be seeing him anymore." She snaps. I was about to say something back, but my mouth closed as Frank come back downstairs. "Hey Frankie." Jamia says with a fake smile. I growl under my breath, getting ready to snap at her actions. Instead, I stay quiet. "Hi, so, what do you guys wanna do?" He asks. "Anything you want, Frank." She says. I roll my eyes, "I don't care, I'll do whatever." I mumble. "Okay, maybe we can go out to dinner, so we can all catch up on things." Frank smiles. "That would be great." Jamia says getting up. "Oo, okie." I say smiling, walking by Frank. When Frank turns around, Jamias eyes land on me. "I did not invite you to ruin my night." I snap quietly. "Frankie.. is mine!" She whisper yells, shoving me, she shoved me hard enough to fall. When I fell, I hit my head on the corner of the table, causing me to start bawling. "Oh my goodness!" Frank yells. "Are you okay, Gee?" He says, lifting my head. I just keep crying, unable to talk. "He's fine, he just tripped." Jamia says, moving her hand like it was no big deal. "He's not fine, can you see his head?!" Frank yells. "He tripped! Not my fault!" Jamia shouts back. I finally calm down enough to talk, "Y-you shoved me." I growled loudly. "What?" Frank says. "S-she pushed me and I fell." I stutter, still in pain. "I did not!" Jamia lies. "Oh really, you told me to stay away from Frank, then you push me! Doesn't sound like you didn't do anything!" I shout, my ears perked up. "Gerard, what are you talking about?" Frank says sternly. "He's lying, can't believe you took care of this.. thing." Jamia snaps. That's when I've had it, "You take that back you bitch!" I shout, kicking my leg under Jamia, making her fall. "Gerard, stop!" Frank yells, but I ignore. I don't want to get in trouble so I don't hit or punch or kick. "Get the fuck out of my house." I hiss, my fist clenched. She quickly gets up and dashed out of the house. I fall to the floor and curl up in a ball and start to cry softly.

"Gerard! Why did you do that?" Frank asks mad and concerned. "S-she threatened me, telling me to stay away from you or else I won't see you anymore." I stutter. Frank sighs and hugs me closely. "I won't leave you ever." He mumbles in my ear. I hug Frank back and he picks me up and takes me to the bedroom, setting me on the bed. "Take a nap, and I'll make dinner soon." Frank says, kissing my forehead. I nod and hug my stuffies. I stare at the door, trying to sleep, but only crying softly.

I almost cried making this. But yeah, Jamia is a bad.

Update soon