Mirror

I'm back and happy late Valentine's Day.

Gerard POV

I shiver awake from a bad dream. My heart rate going fast. I look to my right and see Frankie sleeping in my bed. I climb on top of him, to wake him up. "Frankieeee." I whine, bouncing up and down on his chest. He groans, opening his eyes slowly. "Gee?" He murmurs, still trying to wake up. "Yay! You're awake!" I squeal, getting off. "You're up late." Frank says, looking at his clock. "Says twelve ten." He says, showing me the clock. I shrug and get out of the bed, my ears twitching.

I sigh quietly, having a flashback to yesterday..

I fall into a peaceful sleep, hugging my stuffie tightly. I awake to the wind howling against the window. I sigh and sit up straight. (Not me, okay not right time)

When I look out the window, I see a black figure, with weird eyes. He slowly knocks on the window, making me cower under my blanket. I knew who it was, he looked familiar. It was my old master. I hear footsteps trail away as I pull the blanket off my head and start crying softly. Then, Frank comes into my room. (Y'all know what happened in Franks POV)

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Frank clapped at my face, causing my ears to perk up. "Did I scare you?" Frank chuckles. "A bit yeah." I say back, giving a half smile. "Shit, I just realized, I have to work later today. Around 3ish." Frank says, sighing. My smile drops, "W-what?" I said, my eyes starting to gloss. "I'm sorry, Gee. I have to get us money for the house. I won't be gone long. It'll be like four hours." Frank mumbles, wiping the hot tear from my face. I nod slowly and follow Frank into the living room.

Time lapse

"Alright Gee, I'll see you later okay?" Frank says grabbing his keys. I nod slowly not really wanting to talk. I have too much stuff on my mind. "Love you." He says, kissing my forehead. "Love you too..." I trailed off. He walks out the door, hearing the car start up.

This was it, I was alone and scared for my life. What if something happened? Like, what if my master care back? Or Frank got into an accident. I sigh quietly and walk over to the bathroom. I close and lock the door, knowing no one is there. I look in the mirror, at my reflection. I play around with my hair and ears.

Why are you so ugly?

Oh no.

Why do you act so happy when you're not?

I don't know. Please leave me alone.

There's no reason to.

I want to be alone.

You are. Which is the perfect time.

For what exactly?

You know Frank doesn't love you right?

What do you mean? Daddy loves me.

Why do you even call him Daddy? It's just pathetic, just like you. You can't even do anything about your old master.

I said leave me alone.

You know I'll always be in the back of your mind if you just don't get rid of yourself.

"No!" I shout out loud.

C'mon, Frank doesn't love you. He just adopted you because he was lonely.

He'll be lonely if I die.

So what. You'll be dead. He won't care.

"Stop!." I cry, hot tears now flowing down my cheeks.

Never.

I grunt loudly and grab some blades from the cabinet. I'm usually not like this. I never feel like this.

TRIGGER WARNING. (SO SAD I KNOW)

I grab one of the blades and slowly drag it up my wrist. I hiss in pain, but I soon start to ignore it. My blood starts sleeping through my arm, my ears flopping up and down slowly on my head from the pain. I see droplets of blood hit the ground. My vision starts to go fizzy. "Gee! I'm home!" I hear faintly. "Frank?" I murmur out, before falling to the ground with a big thud.

"Gerard?!" Frank yells. I hear him run up the stairs, my vision now blurry. He starts banging on the door, knowing it's locked. Soon, he kicks the door down and sees me laying here.

Frank POV

When I finally kick the door down, I see Gerard, laying on the floor in a pool of blood. "Gerard! What happened?" I say kneeling next to him. He couldn't speak, he was so weak. (That rhymed haha). I grab my phone out of my pocket and dial 911.

I know so sad that this happened but I wanted some drama