Glass

Wow, I suck

——————-

Gerard POV

I felt different. Like I don't know where I am. I couldn't open my eyes. "F-Frank?" I stutter out. Not really scared, but confused. "Hello?" I ask again. Finally, I could see...and all I saw was white. Where am I? I start to panic and shake.

I try standing up. I look behind me, seeing handcuffs tied to a poll and my hands. "Seriously?" I cry. I look up and around, trying to focus on where I am. Once I look back down,
I see a slide door open, and someone walk in. I squint, trying to see who this stranger is. My ears perk up, they only do that when I'm alarmed. Meaning I'm scared or that I'm prepared for something. "Who are you!?" I shout. No answer. The figure is standing about ten feet away from me, not getting any closer. "Let me go!" I shout sternly.

Before I could say anything else, the dark figure walked up to me and held a jar, that looked like there was a gas in it. I raised an eyebrow, but also started to whimper. It opened the jar and held it to my face. I breathed in and started loosing my vision. "No, no!" I scream, kicking the jar from his hands, the glass shattering on the floor. That's when I lost consciousness.

I wake up now in my bed, sweating. "Frank?" I cry. "Gee? You alright?" He asks, walking into my room. "I had a nightmare, but I don't know what it was. It wasn't even that scary." "What was it about?" Frank asks confused.

"I don't know, I was in a white room handcuffed to a poll. Then some figure walked In with a jar, filled of gas. He didn't talk or anything. I shouted at him but didn't do anything. He just walked up to me and opened the jar in my face. The gas made me sleepy so I kicked the jar and it broke. I heard him growl but then that's all I remember. The growl seemed....familiar." I trailed off. "Hmm, maybe it means something. Here, let's go do something to get that off your mind." Frank said smiling. I nod and get out of bed. The noise the "thing" made sounded like something I've heard before. Like someone when they get made when their partner does something bad. Wait, I think I might know what happens and who this man is. I stopped my thinking. And then I knew what and who that was.....

—-
Again, I suck