Blank

Oof I've been busy with tests so fucking shoot me I have another one tmr.

I AM A HUGE PROCRASTINATOR SORRY

Gerard POV

I hear a faint beeping sound as I open my eyes. I slowly move my head to the left and see a heart rate monitor plugged in, still confused where I am. Once my eyes have focused more, I see that there is an IV in my arm. My eyes widen, "W-what's going on?" I stutter. "Gerard? You're awake!" Frank says getting up off his chair. "Where am I?" I say, a bit loudly. "You're in the hospital Gee." Frank murmurs, walking toward my gurney. I look at my wrist, seeing bandages wrapped around it. I close my eyes and sigh, realizing now why I'm here. "It's okay Gee, you should be going home tomorrow." Frank says, rubbing my leg. We both hear a faint knock on the door, making my ears perk.

"Hello, I'm doctor Jackson." A girl doctor walks in. "Hi, I'm Frank." Frank says walking to her. "I'm here to talk about what's going on with Gerard." She says smiling. "So, we think that Gerard needs about a week in a mental hospital." She starts. My ears drop at the sound of me leaving Frank. "What?" I question. "Meaning you would have to go to a hospital for kids and teens like you that have mental issues and you can't use technology unless told by an adult." She continues. I start to stare blankly at the floor, confused why I have to go. "Does he have to?" Frank asks. "From what he's done to his wrists, yes. For about a week. Gerard will also have to take meds for the next sixty days." She says, handing Frank a form. I try to look at the form but Frank is too far away. I sigh and look at my wrist. "He should be leaving tomorrow. You may take him home for any like coloring and his shampoo and all the cleaning for the week." She says walking toward the door. "Okay, thank you." Frank says as she walks out the door and shuts it. "Frankie, I don't wanna gooo." I whine. "I know baby, but you have to." Frank mumbles holding my hand. "Tomorrow I will come back and get you so we can get all your stuffies and coloring. Along with your special shampoo." He says smiling. I nod softly, a tear rolling down my face. "Hey, it'll be okay." Frank says, wiping the tear.  "You have to get some sleep now okay? It's late." Frank says getting up off the chair. "I'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight Gee." "Night, Daddy." I say, not really giving much power to speak. I hear him sigh and leave the room, leaving me all alone.

OHHWWW SO SAD.
Gee goes to mental hospital!
I'll update you laterrr