Darkness

M A N I  A IS BEST ALBUM OF 2018!!

MCR HAS BEEN UPLOADING ON THEIR CHANNEL AGAIN!!!

Gerard's POV

The makeout session lasted about 6 seconds, and it was great. I pulled away from Franks lips, "What was that for?" I ask. "What do you mean?" Frank replies. "You kissing me, I've barely known you for a week." I chuckle. "Well, I think that you deserve some love." Frank smiles, rubbing my ear. I purr softly and cuddle next to Frank. "Frank?" I say. "Yes, Gee?" Frank mumbles back. "I-I really like you. As in I wanna be with you, f-forever." I murmur. There's a awkward silence for about 10 seconds and then Frank finally speaks up, "Gerard, I like you too." He says. I smile and connect our lips. I pull away and give Frank a cute little look. "You wanna go to sleep?" Frank asks yawning. I nod and yawn too. He picks me up bridal style and takes me to the bedroom. He lays me down and puts me in one of my pink pj nightgowns. "Night Gee." He says, walking toward the door. "Night Frankie." I sat and snuggle with all three of my stuffies. I put my paci in my mouth and fall asleep.

——————————-

I wake up and my room is completely dark. I look at the clock on my nightstand and see that it's not even three in the morning. I rub my eyes and walk out of my room. All I see is darkness throughout the house. I start to get scared. "F-Frank?" I mumble, not loudly. "Frank?" I say again a bit louder. I start to have an anxiety attack, I feel like I can't breathe. "Frank!?" I finally shout. I hear movement from the bedroom, and hear a door open. "Frank?" I mumble. "Gerard? What are you doing up right now?" He asks, a little annoyed. "I had a bad dream, a-and when I came out, there was darkness and you weren't there." I cry. "Oh Gee, I'm sorry." He says, grabbing me into a hug. I hug back and start to purr now that I know Frank is safe. I love Frankie so much and I don't want him to go anywhere.

IM SO SORRY IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO UPLOAD IVE BEEN SO BUSY. ILL UPDATE MY OTHER FRERARD STORY SOON