Light

Franks POV

My eyes blink open to a breeze in my room. I look The my left and see Gee sleeping oh so peacefully. I smile to myself and slowly get out of the bed. I look at my phone and notice that it's only 630. I sigh and close our window. I don't even remember opening it last night.

When I walk over to my door to open it, I hear grumbling from the bed. "Frankie?" "Good morning beautiful." I say walking over to Gerard. "What t-time is it?" He asks, rubbing his eyes. "Only six thirty." I reply. Gerard yawns and whines, "It's so early, there's not even any light." I chuckle a bit and get out of the bed again. "C'mon, let's get you a bath then you can go back to bed if you want." I say. Gerard hasn't had a bath in a few days.

He nods and walks to the bathroom. I wait outside for him to tell me to come into the bathroom. "I'm done." I hear him say. I open the door slowly and walk in. As Gerard sits in the bathtub (hehe), I pull out his special shampoo and start to wash his hair.

Time lapse because I can

As I dried Gee off, he started to purr. I smiled at him as he smiled back at me. Once I was done, I heard my phone start ringing. "Shit, hold on." I say. He nods and I get up to my phone. It's Jamia.

"Hey Mia."

"Hey, how are you doing?"

"I'm good actually. Why did you call me? Not to be mean or anything, just wondering."

"I was wondering if I could come over for a little bit. To catch up on things."

"Oh, that would be great."

"Okay, I'll see you soon."

"Ok, oh and-."

She hung up.

She doesn't know about Gerard yet. Fuck, I don't know what I'm going to do about him. I'll just introduce him to her and see how that goes. I walk back to the bathroom and see that Gee isn't in there. "Gerard?" I ask. "I-I'm in the bedroom." He shouts. I walk in the room and see that Gerard is looking for something to wear. "Hey, I have an old friend coming over in a bit and I want you to meet her." I say. He opens his mouth but nothing comes out right away, "Uh, I-I guess." He replies quietly. I nod and help Gerard finish getting dressed.

I love this story a lot. Make sure to read my others