Convo

BACC

6 days until M A N I  A

Franks POV

I really like Gerard. He is the sweetest boy ever. He has been through a rough time but he's going to be in a better place now. He deserves better than what he had. I'm taking him to meet my friends because, they need to meet him. Ray and Mikey are amazing friends and we will do anything for each other. (Mikey is not Gees brother in this story).

About twenty minutes pass and I drive into Rays garage. I look over to my right and see Gee curled up in a little ball sleeping. He was so cute. "Hey, Gee, We're here." I mumble. He moans and curls into a tighter ball. "Gerard, do you wanna meet my friends or not?" I ask stern. "Fine, I'll get up." He murmurs. I nod and smile. I get out of the car and Gee gets out too. "You ready?" I ask. He nods slightly and walks up to the door with me. I knock on it at wait. It's not Ray that comes to the door, it's Mikey. "Frank?" He says. "Hey, it's been a while. I have someone I want you guys to meet." I say, motioning my hands by Gerard. He hides behind me and flattens his ears. "It's okay, Gee." I mumble. He slowly comes back out and I look back at Mikey. "So, wheres Ray?" "Bathroom." Mikey replies, "Come in." We both walk in and Gerard's face lightens up a bit. "This is a big house." He says. Mikey nods, "Yeah, Ray is a pretty rich guy. I'm always visiting here instead of my house." Mikey chuckles. "So, who's this Frank?" Mikey asks looking at Gerard. "This is Gerard. He's a neko and he's had a tough life." I sigh. "Hey Mikey." Gee says with a smile. I chuckle at Gerard's face. "You're so cute." I say, petting Gees ear. He starts to purr and Mikey looks like he's seen a ghost. "What?" I say. "I always thought nekos were a fairy tail." He says walking toward Gerard. "Nope, he's actually one of a kind." I smile. Gerard looks at me and purrs louder. I look back at him and kiss the top of his head. "Frank?" I hear a voice say. "Ray?" I reply. "Hey, it's been a while how's it going?" "Good I guess, I have someone I want you to meet." I say. "Oh my goodness he's so adorable." Ray squeals. I chuckle and gesture Gerard to wave at Ray. Gerard does wave and smiles. "How long have you had him?" "Barely two days." I say. "Go start a convo with him while I get a drink Okay?" I whisper to Gerard. He nods and sits on the couch.

I walk over to the kitchen and open the fridge, grabbing a Diet Coke. (I really hate Diet Coke irl). I walk back over to the couch to see Gee talking to Ray and Mikey. I smile and sit down next to him, "How's it goin' over here?" I ask. "Good, I just told them my story." Gerard replies. "I feel awful." Ray says. "Me too, I can't believe you had to go through that."

Gerard's POV

I shrug it off. Not really trying to think about the past. "Eh, it's not happening anymore. Now that I have Frankie." I say, cuddling up next to Frank. "Awe, so cute." Mikey says. Me and Frank both look at each other and blush. "Well, we should get going, it's pretty late." Frank says getting up. I nod, yawning as I get my shoes on. "Thanks for bringing Gerard over." Ray says to Frank. "Yeah, he loved meeting you too." Frank says. I smile a big smile at Frankie. "I'm tired Frankie." I whine. He nods and picks me up bridal style. "Awe, well we'll see you guys soon." Mikey says. "Bye guys." Frank says. "Bye." Ray says, shutting the door.

Frank puts me in the car, buckling my seat belt. "That was fun." I mumble. "Yes it was." Frank replies, kissing my forehead. Frank gets into the drivers seat, starting the car. We head home and I drift off to sleep. I felt so safe now that I had new friends and and new master.

Woot woot. I love this chapter so cute.

See ya soon(I promise)