Sirens

Sorry I haven't updated

I'm a horrible writer XD

Frank POV

As I dialed the number, I see Gerard's eyes blink open. "Gerard! Are you alright?!" I shout, waving my hand in his face. All I hear were muffled noises. I sigh loudly and finish the number.

(I'm bad at 911 calls so just)

"911 what's the state of your emergency?"

"Yes, hello, my boyfriend... h-he cut his wrists and he's unconscious but I'm not s-sure if he'll last. He's only a kitten."

"Kitten?"

"He's a neko, one of a kind. He's never had feelings like this before and he needs help!"

"Okay, does he have a pulse?"

I kneel back down to Gerard, placing two fingers on his neck, checking for a heartbeat. I sighed in relief, feeling a heartbeat.

"There's a pulse."

"Okay, we're sending operators now."

"Thank you."

I hung up the call, looking back at Gee, I quickly ran to the cabinet, grabbing gaws (idk how to spell so pff). I kneel back to him, grabbing his wrist. I wrap the bandages around the wrist, making sure that no blood leaks out.

Once I finished, I hear the sirens outside the house. I pick Gee up bridal style, carrying him downstairs. The operators knock on the door, I open it quickly, still holding Gee. "Are you Frank?" One asks. I nod and look at Gee. "Here, we'll take him. Do you want to ride with him?" She asks. I sigh and nod, following the two operators.

I KN O W SUPER SHORT BUT IM AT A FRIENDS HOUSE SO ILL UPDATE AGAIN TMR HOPEFULLY