Loved

I'm really liking this story so far.

Gerard's POV

I wake up scared. I don't know where I am. It's very new. Then, it's takes me a second to figure out where I am. I'm with my new master. I stretch and scratch my ear. I get out of the bed and walk downstairs. I see my new master cooking food. I think. "Master?" I say finally. He turns around and sees me in the hallway. "Oh, good morning love." He says. "Come, I made breakfast." I slowly walk over to the table, where there's pancakes and bacon. I sit down and eat quietly. He's being so nice to me. "This is really good." I say. "Thank you, Ive been learning to cook." Frank says. "Oh by the way, call me Frank." He smiles. I nod and continue eating. Once I finish, I put the plate in the sink. "Go upstairs and get dressed, I picked something out that I think you'd like." Frank says. I smile and run upstairs. When I enter my room, I see a pink dress, with frills on the ends of the sleeves. "I love it." I whisper to myself. I shut my door and slide it on. I look into the mirror and fix my red, greasy hair. I really need to shower. I haven't showered in maybe two months. I smile and walk out of the room. I actually feel loved for once. Once I walk downstairs, I see Frank getting his leather jacket on. "You ready?" He asks. I nod quickly and put on my shoes that are ripped. That's all the shoes I have. I walk out to the car with him and sit in the passenger seat. He starts the engine, and drives off. I stare out the window, thinking of what this new life is gonna be like.

About twenty minutes pass, and we drive into a parking lot for Toys R Us. I smile as we walk inside and instantly, I find something I like. "Oo, can I please have this one?" I plead, pointing at the pink kitty stuffie. "Anything you want." Frank says petting my ear. I hug the stuffie tight and walk around a bit more. Once I see the clothes, I go mad crazy. I picked out three new dresses, two skirts, some lace panties and a pretty blue shirt. I walk around one last time to only find a paci, and two more stuffies. A green dog and a blue bear.

We check out and I feel so happy. This is the first time I actually feel good. Frank and I walk back to the car and drive back home. "Thank you so much Frankie!" I say hugging him. "No problem love. You deserve it from all the suffering you've been through." Frank replies. I place my tail on Franks leg as he drives.

As we arrive back home, I hear thunder from the sky. I get scared and run close to Frank. "Gee, it's okay, it's not gonna hurt you." He says, wrapping an arm around me. We walk inside and I quickly run to my room. I admire my clothes and try each one of them on. I finally walk downstairs in one of my pink dresses. It has flowers and kitties on it. I sit down on the couch and cuddle up next to Frank. "You look so pretty." Frank mumbles to me, softly petting my ear. I purr quietly and smile. Like I said before, I don't like when I purr but, I'll let it slide right now. Frank turns on the tv and we just watch for hours. I slowly drift off to sleep in Franks arms.

Dream.....

"Hello?" I say. No answer. "Hello?!" I say again. I try to move but, I'm tied up. My hands and feet are tied up. I hear footsteps come closer to me. "Hello, princess." I hear a familiar voice say. My master. "Go away." I mumble. "Excuse me?" He snaps. "I said go away!" I yell. "Let me go!" I yell again. "Sorry but, you just broke some of masters rules." He says. "You talked back to me and you're being a bit mean to me." "I said let me go you bitch!" I scream. I get a big "slap!" across my face. "No one talks back to me!" He spits. He grabs my face and puts it close to his. "Are you gonna be a good boy for me?" He says. I try to turn my head away. He pulls it back, "Are. You. Gonna. Be. A. Good. Boy!?" He spits again. "I'm not gonna listen to you!" I snap. He throws my face back into the concrete. "Suit yourself." He mumbles. He takes his belt and starts to unbuckle it........

End of dream....

"Gerard!?" I hear a voice yell. "No leave me b-!" I awake and see Frank looking at me like I was just killed. "Gerard, are you alright?!" He yells. "W-whats going on?" I stutter. "You must of been dreaming. You kept yelling "Go away!" and  "Let me go!"" He said. "I had a nightmare I was back with my old master." I mumble. "I'm sorry love." Frank says, grabbing me into a hug. "I have an idea, let's go and meet some of my friends." Frank says. "Yeah, that's sounds fun." I smile. We both get up and put our shoes on. We walk to the car, and drive away to meet Franks friends.

919 words! I'm not usually a person that's writes big chapters. But yeah.

See ya soon (I promise)