At the base

Third person point of view sam was at a job interview they would call if he got the job he walked out of the building he then saw his parents getting out of the big bus. He dropped his sweater. His mother gasps seeing him "Sammy!". She yelled. He started to walk away "oh come on that's funny haha". Judy said. "Sam". Ron said. Sam turned back "I missed you guys so much". He said. "Sure you did what do you think". Judy said pointing to their matching clothes. "Look at that". Sam said. "Cute". Judy said. "You look old". Sam said. "Stop it". Judy said hugging her son. "Feel like I can see the end". Sam said. "Oh I love your little tie where's my little girl at". Judy said asking where Alex was. Sam stood their nervous "she's at home mom she's not doing so good". Sam said. Judy and Ron frowned "what do you mean where's Optimus and Ironhide at". Judy said. "That's the thing I think she's missing them a lot she hasn't seen them for six months and it's not going good with her she breaks down and she's getting really skinny". Sam said. Ron and Judy frowned even more "we'll have to go visit her later". Judy said. "Where's Carly". Judy said. "She's at work ma she's got a new job you guys said you were gonna be here in a week the 21st not the 11th dad remember". Sam said. "We Just hauled ass in this thing we stopped for gas". Ron said. "This thing the love tub it flies oh are we keeping you from something like say your job?". Judy asked. "Well it's about time you had us worried". Ron said. "I have job interviews". Sam said. "Oh that's good". Judy said. "That's sucks". Ron said. "Stop it". Judy said. "You don't have to be so negative dad you know your in D.C Your here with your son and your family I mean it's a good time". Sam said. "It sucks you don't have a job". Ron said. "Yeah but theirs good things to do here too right". Sam said. "Right museums and monuments Okay I'll see you tonight". Sam Said. Sam walked toward the garage where he keeps his car. "Sam I think for an interview you should wear real pants". Judy said. "I think for life you should wear real pants". Sam said. They Saw the car it looked like bumblebee but it wasn't him at all. "Oh what happened to bumblebee". Judy said. "Hes off on his missons I had to get this for backup". Sam said. He felt just like Alex did he really missed bumblebee. "Your car has a job huh". Ron said. "Stop". Judy said. "What does it change into?". Judy asked. "It doesn't change into anything it's a collectors item ma I got it for steal it just needs work trust me". Sam said. "No i thinks it's darling it reminds me a lot of bumblebee". Judy said. Sam tried to start the car "if Bumblebee were a sad piece of shit". Judy said. Sam couldn't get the car to start. Sam followed his parents they were going to give him a ride "Come on well give you a ride". Judy said.

Major Lennox walked into the base with a women that seemed like she had a huge tree branch up her ass. "Senator I suggest you remember that when the NSA wants funding they call me when the CIA is gonna take out a target they ask for my permission and when the president wants to know which members of Congress are politically vulnerable it terms of let's say undiscovered criminal conduct I'm the number he calls". The women said. "CIA is up my ass about this mystery raid in the Middle East so its time to come clean was your unit involved". The lady said. "Um I'm not sure ma'am". Lennox said. "As director as national intelligence I'm a really big fan of intelligence answers". The lady said. "I can't really tell you definitely these autobots are like teenage kids they like to sneak out of the house every once in awhile". Lennox said. "Colonel Lennox are you in command or are you not". The lady said. "Yes ma'am". Lennox said. The lady turns to him "stop with the ma'am enough with the ma'am so I look like a ma'am". The lady said. "No ma'am yes ma'am yes". Lennox said. Que was talking to Ironhide "this gun is my perfect invention Ironhide". Que said. "Right". Ironhide said. He was looking at the gun but more like thinking of Alex oh he missed her so much and he can tell so did Optimus. Que turned to see Lennox and the lady "good Your here me names que I do hope you have answers for him I've never seen him so upset". Que said. "Optimus do you remember Charlotte mearing our director of national intelligence". Lennox said. "He's in a bad mood he's not talking to anybody today". Dino said. "What is this the silent treatment?". Charlotte said. "We've seen that that's not that definitely not this is worse prime make something of yourself I know you miss her but not now". Ironhide said. He hit Optimus on the top Charlotte looked at Lennox "who's she?". She said. "One of the soldiers". He said. He didn't want to explain the whole thing with Optimus Ironhide and Alex. Optimus started to transform "he's pissed". Ironhide said backing up. He bent down to Charlottes level "you lied to us everything humans know of our planet we were told had all been shared so why was this found in human possession". Optimus said. He pointed to the autobot spaceship engine. "We were in the the dark on this to it was director only clearance at sector seven until now the bag". Charlotte said looking at the lady behind her. "Which bag". The lady said. "Hermès birkin green ostrich oh my god". Charlotte said. The lady brought her the bag. "This is a secret few men know and fewer still remain alive allow me to introduce to you two of NASA's founding mission directors and Astronaut dr. Buzz aldrin one of the first two men to step on the moon". Charlotte said. She went for a handshake from the two men. "Sir Optimus Prime". She said. The men looked up at Optimus they were amazed. "From a fellow space traveler it's a true honor". Buzz aldrin said. "The honor is mine". Optimus said. "Our entire space race of the 1960's it appears was in response to an event". Charlotte said. "Our astronauts investigated a crashed alien ship no survivors on board". The director said. "We were sworn to secrecy by our commander in chief". Buzz aldrin said. "A total of 35 people knew the real plan at NASA". The director said. "The soviets managed to land unmanned probes somehow they must have picked up the fuel rod". The man next to the director said. "We believe the Russians deducted that the rod was a fissionable fuel assembly believed they had it mastered and tried to harness it at Chernobyl". Charlotte said. "We landed six missions in all we took hundreds of photos and samples we locked them away forever and the moon program was shut down". The director said. "Well did you search the crash vault?". Ironhide said. They all looked at each other. "The ships name was the ark I watched it escape cybrotron myself it was carrying an autobot technology which would have won us the war and its captain". Optimus said. "Who was its captain?". Charlotte asked. "The great sentinel prime the technology's inventor he was the commander of the autobots before me it's imperative that I find it before the decepticons learn of its location our autobot spaceship-has the ability to get their and you must pray it's in time". Optimus said. He turned around and went to start a plan with the autobots "I'm sorry Alex I don't mean to leave you in the dark it's better this way I don't want you getting hurt". He thought. He missed his sparkmate a lot.
*************************************