Alexs dreams

Alex's point of view her dreams
It was all black where was I? Then everything turn light again I was standing next to Ironhide. I saw sentinel prime with his back to us and everyone panicking what's happening. "You must realize my autobot brothers we were never going to win the war for the sake of our planet a deal had to be made with megatron". Sentinel prime said. He turned around and pointed his gun at Ironhide NO. I fell to the ground getting away from the blast I heard it hit it's target I looked to see wear the target was my eyes widened NO Ironhide. Sentinel shoot him he fell to the ground leaking energon he was rusting "what have you done?". Ironhide said. "I hear by you Discharge you from duty". Sentinel said. He shoot iromhide again. "NO". I yelled. I ran toward him he was rusting he was shoot in his spark I grabbed onto his face not caring if I got rust on my hands "IRONHIDE you better not leave me Ironhide!". I yelled. He wasn't going to make it I started to cry I didn't care what else was happening sentinel the asshole was to busy shooting at the soldiers to focus on us. "Ironhide no don't leave me I'm sorry please don't die on me I love you". I said. "Run Alex run I love you s-sweetspark". He said. He then turned to rust his head coming off his body NO!!!!!!!!!! I screamed loudly "IRONHIDE!!!". I screamed. I cried harder and harder I felt pain all over my body it wasn't fair IRONHIDE why?!
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{
The scenery changed I sniffled oh no what's going to happen next. It was megatron and Optimus fighting what was this I thought megatron was dead. They were fighting it didn't look like Optimus was winning come on Optimus kick his ass. "You think you can protect her I'll kill her in a painful and long death after I kill you". Megatron said. He chuckled darkly. Come on Optimus I know you can defeat him. But I was wrong megatron thrusted his sword into Optimus's chest "NO!". I yelled. Optimus held onto the sword before falling to the ground. I ran toward him and fell to my knees "Optimus don't you dare die on me Remember what I said If you die I'll bring you back and I'll kick your aft for doing it". I said crying. "I'm sorry Alex I'm sorry Run Run before he gets you I love you". He said. His blue optics turned off. "Optimus NO why please don't leave me again please NO why". I begged him but all I saw was Dulness. I screamed and yelled this can't be happening first Ironhide then Optimus NO NO! "OPTIMUS NO PLEASE IM SORRY PLEASE COME BACK WAKE UP!". I yelled.
}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
Then the scenery changed again
No who else has to die it was mission city oh no! I was standing their looking around it looked like everything that happened that happened that day. But I couldn't move I then looked up I really wished I didn't megatron had jazz in his arms "you want a piece of me you want a piece of me". Jazz said. No no not this I saved him he didn't die I tried to move but I couldn't my body was frozen. NO I saved him damn it! "NO jazz don't megatron leave him alone NO JAZZ". I screamed. I saw megatron Rip jazz in half I screamed again NO! Not him please not my best friend not him please megatron threw his body to the ground. I pushed and pushed hard to move I finally succeeded. I ran over to jazzs body "no jazz please not you anything but you please I'm sorry I'm so sorry Jazz come back it wasn't supposed to be this way it wasn't I saved you". I said. I started to cry I lost the three men I cared about most in life I was alone and in pain I can't take this pain anymore.
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{
The scenery changed again
Oh god no please no more I'm begging you. But i was in a cell a cold cell it was dark I was cold and scared Where am I?! I heard a door open and the lights on I blinked my eyes adjusting to the light I saw who it was I snarled it was the assholes who killed the people I loved most. They walked toward my cell and opened it I crawled away but they got to me megatron picked me up by my shirt "NO you killed them get away you killed them!" I yelled at them. I tried to hit them but megatron pinned my arms to his hand I couldn't do anything "well enjoy your long and painful death just like your sparkmates". Megatron said smirking at me. "NO". I yelled. But soon everything turned black again and I was falling into the black abyss falling and falling never knowing where I was falling to.
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{

Hey guys sorry about all this sappy shit and sadness it won't be in the next chapter love you guys.-S