THE END

Alex's point of view I woke up to the pain in my side. I opened my eyes I was in some sort of bed Where was I? I looked to my side I was trapjaw wheelie and Brains next to me sleeping. I leaned up but it hurt to do that I grunted from the pain. I lifted my shirt it was bandaged. "We were worried when you passed out we didn't know what to do Ratchet just told us to let you rest". Optimus said. I saw Optimus and Ironhide. "Where are we?". I said. We're in my bunker". Optimus said. I nodded "how bad am I". I asked them. "The wound didn't get to your ribs it was close though Ratchet said to lay low for awhile okay and rest". Ironhide said. I nodded I laid down. They both came over and kissed my forehead I smiled "I love you my handsome warriors always". I said. They smiled at me.

"We love you more then anything our beautiful angel"

"We love you more then anything our beautiful angel". They said. They kissed my forehead again. "One question when's the wedding". I said. They laughed "after you get better we can talk about that it will happen I promise". Ironhide said. I sighed "I can't wait for the wedding we'll be husbands and wife I can't wait till our wedding night". I said winking. Their eyes grew dark I giggled guys what am I going I going to do with them. Optimus bent down and kissed me I kissed back I felt lips on my neck I moaned in Optimus's mouth their mouths felt amazing. Optimus opened my mouth and our tongue circled each other I felt Ironhide bite on my neck probably leaning a mark. I moaned again I ran my hands through optimus's hair. They pulled back I breathed in air god they can make me breathless I laid down in a dace "I can't wait for our wedding night". I said. They both chuckled "come lay with me guys". I said. They got in bed with me I was in the middle so they can both hold me I held my little babies they were still asleep. I snuggled into Ironhides chest I could hear his spark buzzing I loved the sound of it I can't get enough of it since I know both of them are alive. I was getting tired my eyes started to close "We love you our angel forever". They said. "I love you my handsome warriors". I mumbled. I then fell asleep knowing we were safe once again and I had my soulmates with me forever and I will become their wife soon I can't wait.

Hey guys did you guys like the story I hope you did I can't wait till their wedding day it's going to be amazing thank you all who liked and read my stories I love you guys I'll be doing the next movie bye guys see you later.-S