NO IRONEHIDE!!!!!!!

Alex's point of view we were driving down the highway when I heard sirens I looked in the mirror I don't think those are actually cops. The car transformed shit I was right Their not normal cop cars I saw it reach into Simmons car and throw him out of the car. The other three transformed too. "Bee you got to get sentinel out of here! You got to guard him!". Sam said. They were coming toward us "watch out watch out!". Sam said. One of them jumped over bee. Bumblebee started to shoot his guns at them while still driving that's awesome. He killed one three more to go. Then Dino transformed and started to get on the action. "Shoot him! shoot him! Shoot bee!". Sam yelled. Geez why was he freaking out. Dino and bumblebee both killed the second one two more to go. Bumblebee jumped over cars with us still in the car This was awesome but sam was screaming like a little girl. "Bee you gotta move faster! Faster bee! Go!". Sam yelled. Their was still one in front of us "BEE!". Sam yelled. Bumblebee transformed and starred shooting at the last one till it was killed but we flew in the air sam was screaming while I was just trying to think "I'm not going to die I'm not going to die!". I said in my head. Then bee caught us and transformed back into his car mode. Sam kept screaming I wasn't I was mostly in shock my heart was pounding hard. Bee stopped driving "Alright back to NEST". Sam said. We started to Drive back to NEST when two more decepticon cop cars came what the hell man!? I saw Sam look behind us "IRONHIDE". Sam yelled. I looked back and saw ironhides car mode. I sat back in the seat sighing. We soon made it to NEST. We got out we saw will. "Lennox!". Sam said. "Go go go!". Will said to the autobots. "We got decepticons everywhere". Sam said. "I've got my whole team deployed looking for them Ironhide!". Will said. "Protect sentinel get him locked inside!". Will said. "Consider it done". Ironhide said. I could feel his optics on me. "Hey you gotta guard him cause he's the key to the whole thing". Sam said. "Indeed I am what you must realize my autobot brothers is we were never going to win the war". Sentinel said. Where have I heard this from my eyes widened oh shit NO! My dreams coming true. I tried to run toward Ironhide but sam caught me around the waist I struggled. IRONHIDE! "For the sake of our planets survival a deal had to be made with megatron". Sentinel said. He loaded his gun and shoot Ironhide I screamed "IRONHIDE!". I screamed. Ironhide fell to the ground he leaked energon please no please! "Get back!". Will said. I started to cry not him please not him. Sam held me tightly in his arms. "What have you done?". Ironhide said. I stepped hard on sams foot he yelped letting me go. I started to run to Ironhide NO don't die on me ironhide! He started to rust I was almost their "I hereby discharge you from duty". Sentinel said. He went to shoot Ironhide again not on my watch. I got to him just in Time I threw my hand out waiting for the pain I closed my eyes my other hand on Ironhide. But I didn't feel any pain. I opened my eyes sentinel was shooting at us but it was blocked it was like a invisible force field. I saw that sentinel was now shooting at the soldiers. But I didn't pay attention to that I turned to Ironhide he was slowly rusting I ran over to his head "Ironhide?". I said. "Alex run run Alex". He said. More rust overcame his body. "I'm not leaving you I'm not I'm sorry". I said. "I love you Alex". He said. I sniffled a tear rolled down my face. "I love you so much Ironhide I'm a fool for saying what I said I'm never going to leave you I'm sorry". I said crying. I touched his face not caring that I was getting rust on my hands. "Don't leave me". I said. He put his rusting hand on my arm "I'll never leave you sweetspark". He said. "I love when you call me that". I said sobbing. I started to cry harder I felt the power go through my hands again what the? I opened my blurry eyes. The power went through me into him. My eyes widened the rust was going away. His body was healing I concentrated and let the power run through my veins and into him. I heard him grunt come on let me save him. I didn't stop until I felt the power make me weak and felt blood run down my nose. I opened my eyes he was okay Their was no rust in sight. I felt my nose it was bleeding but all that matters is Ironhide. "Ironhide?". I said. He sat up "sweetspark you saved me". He said. I smiled "I told you I wasn't going to lose you and what did I say about being careful you afthole you scared the shit out of me the others probably think your dead". I said with my hands on my hips. "I'm sorry sweetspark I'll make it up to you". He said. "You better scaring me like that who do you think you are". I said. He transformed I got in his car mode. I saw his holoform "somebody who loves you". He said. He cups my face and kissed me passionately it shocked me for a second but I kissed back putting my hands around his neck. After a few minutes of kissing "I'm sorry sweetspark I know I haven't been around a lot but know that after this I'll be by your side always I'll never leave you for that long again". He said pecking my lips. I cupped his cheek "I didn't mean what I said I was just a little upset I don't hate you I love you so much baby and I'll never leave you never I promise". I said. He smiled and kissed my forehead "I missed you so much sweetspark". He said. "I missed you both these past six months you have no idea". I said. I felt the seatbelt go around my waist. "Are you sure your okay to be doing this you were just hurt like not even five minutes ago". I said. "I've never felt better then I do now". He said. I smirked that's my hide. "Let's Go kick some punk ass traitor ". I said. He grabbed my hand while driving "you spend to much time with me". He said. "I know but I love when I'm around you guys you both make me feel complete". I said. He squeezed my hand "right back at you sweetspark". He said. I smiled I loved when he called me that. "And when all this is over your staying with us I'm not going to let you hurt yourself anymore". He said. Wait how'd he know "how do you I...Wait you were Their the other night weren't you". I said. "Yes me Optimus and jazz you kept having nightmares you would only calm down if we were Their". He said. I nodded my head understanding. "Thank you". I said. "Anything for you sweetspark". He said. He rubbed his thumb over my knuckles. "I love when you call me that". I said. He smirked "that's why I call you that". He said. I laughed "don't be a smartaft". I said. "Only for you". He said. I brought up his hand which was holding mine I kissed his hand. He smiled while driving I finally had my soulmate just one to go if I had just known it wouldn't be for long.

Hi guys I couldn't kill him I'd cry if I did he's my baby and I wasn't going to kill my baby I love him to much to do that to him hope you guys liked it love you guys.-S