Proposal

Alex's point of view we soon found Optimus Jesus his arm was cut off but I saw both sentinel and megatron dead bodies on the ground he won I had a smile on my face. It was finally over I saw Sam run over to Carly I started to run to Optimus "Optimus!". I said happily. He bent down and picked me up I hugged his thumb "I was so worried about you OP don't do that ever again you hear me". I said. "Yes sweetspark". He said. I felt a hand go through my hair I turned my head it was Ironhide I smiled at him "Ironhide oh thank god you know I'm tired of this you both are getting a aft kicking when we get home I'm going to get gray hair soon and I don't want that and you guys being in danger half the time is not helping". I said. They both smiled I heard a lot of people laugh to. I saw Sam and Carly kissing aww I climbed up to Optimus's neck and kissed his cheek "I love you OP". I said. "I love you my beautiful sparkmate". He said. I climbed down Optimus and climbed onto Ironhide and kissed his cheek "I love you hide". I said. "I love you more then anything Angel". He said. I smiled I got down I saw Carly and Sam holding each other I saw bee next to them he was taking out pieces of car pieces that looked like rings I knew what he was doing. I giggled "I don't know if he'll ever do it I really hope he does". I said. I felt arms rap around my front and back I smiled Optimus was in front of me he had his arm still I cupped his cheeks and kissed him he kissed back I rapped my arms around his neck. After making out with him for four minutes I pulled back for air. I looked at him with love in my eyes "I love you my handsome warrior". I said. "I love you my sweet angel". He said. I turned around and put my arms around Ironhide and kissed him he cupped my cheeks and kissed back his tongue played with mine oh this is a new one. After French kissing each other for like five minutes we pulled back I was breathless. "You still know how to make me breathless hide I love you". I said. "I love you more then anything in this universe sweetspark". He said. I saw Ironhide each over and give Optimus something I was confused what was it? I turned to look at Ironhide but all he did was smile at me I turned my head to look at Optimus but he wasn't standing anymore he was on one knee I cupped my mouth is he doing what I think he's doing. "My beautiful sparkmate you have been through everything with us stuck with us even through the hard times and not once have you let go and we love you so much for that you stuck by us when no one else did you saved us from death and from the dark we didn't know it was possible to love someone as Much as we love you no matter anyone says you'll always be ours and we'll always be yours forever we love you more then all the stars in the universe and we want to spend forever with you we will protect you and never let anything harm you will you spend forever with us as our wife". He said. He opened a box with a big ring that hand to rings attached to each other. I started to cry I went to say something but my legs went under me I guess the numbness went away god my ribs hurt like a bitch right now but I didn't fall Ironhide caught me. "Sweetspark!". Both Ironhide and Optimus yelled. I breathed in and out trying to keep the pain away "What's Wrong?". They said in concern. "Get ratchet". I said. "Ratchet!". Ironhide yelled. Everyone was now rushing over sam came with Carly I saw Jaz and bee in their holoform looking down at me with concern in their optics I smiled at them. I saw ratchet in his holofrom rushing over. He was holding a tool box he went through everyone "Alex". He said. "Ratchet". I said. He got on his knees "Ratchet what's wrong with her?". Optimus said worried. "I don't know yet". He said. He looked at the bloodied part of my shirt. "I think I found it". He said. He looked at me "may I?". He said. I nodded. He opened my shirt only to where it was bleeding everyone gasped from how bad it was "sweetspark why didn't you tell us". Ironhide said. "We had to finish the war we couldn't do anything at the time". I said. "Theirs a piece of glass in the wound I will have to get it I don't have time to give you any pain killers you'll just bleed out I'm sorry Alex". He said. "It's fine just get it over with". I said. He nodded and grabbed something from his box. He started to wipe the wound it stung really badly damn it i hissed Ironhide brushed my hair with his hands "shh it's okay it's going to be okay". He said. Ratchet pulled out pliers to take the piece of glass out of my wound I gasped in pain "Alex". I heard Sam's voice. I smiled weakly at him "Hey sam". I said. "Hold my hand". He said. "I don't want to crush your hand". I said. "You won't Okay just hold my hand okay". He said. I nodded and grabbed his hand I felt Optimus holding my other hand. I felt the pliers dig into the wound I gasped soundlessly Ironhide kissed my forehead. "It's going to be okay". He said. I tried breathing in and out "Optimus". I said weakly. He looked at me sadly. "Yes angel". He said. "Yes I will". I said. He looked confused I raised my hand he understood he smiled at me he kissed my hand. He slowly slid the ring on my finger "it always sounded nice Alex prime it sounds like a good name I like it I can't wait till the wedding both of you are going to be so handsome". I said. They chuckled "and you'll be so beautiful". They said. I smiled "I love you guys". I said. "We love you forever". They said. I fainted due to the pain.