Kidnapped

My point of view I felt my car start to move I yelled I wasn't the one driving it either I grabbed my phone I dialed Sam's number "hello Alex where are you". He said. "Sam help my car is starting to move or at least I think it's my car help!". I yelled. "Sound wave online". I heard a robot voice say through the car radio oh shit it's a freaking decepticon god I hate these assholes. "Sam I'm getting kidnapped by a decepticon with the one stupidest name possible stupid sound wave leave me alone". I said kicking at the wires that were coming at me. Their were more wires I couldn't keep them all away I screamed "SAM IRONHIDE OPTIMUS". I screamed. Sound wave took my phone he was driving like a maniac I screamed he's worse then Ironhide. I kept screaming but stopped when I was knocked out by something.
Sam's point of view I threw my phone on the ground after the call was ended I sighed in frustration I saw Simmons looking at me "Alex was kidnapped by a decepticon shit how are we going to do this Ironhide and Optimus can't help how am I supposed to save her". I said. I ran my hand through my hair "Well think of something we need a plan". Simmons said. I sighed again "fine I got nothing so how are we going to do this". I said.
Alex's point of view I woke to being shook awake "Alex Alex Alex wake up". I heard a voice say. "Go away sam or I'll kick your nuts again". I said. "Alex it's me Carly". I heard the voice say. Wait Carly? I opened my eyes I saw Carly leaning over me I yelped and rolled over hitting the ground ow. "Alex you Okay?". Carly said. I got up "Yea I'm okay what happened?". I said. "Sound wave took you". She said. I raised an eyebrow "Who the fuck is sound wave oh wait". I said. I remember now the idiot decepticon that talks in third person. "Shit". I said. I heard the door open it was a man in a suit he came walking toward me he grabbed me by the wrist I struggled "Carly!". I yelled. "Alex!". She yelled. He dragged me out of the room I didn't know where he was taking me. He was dragging me like a rag doll. "Let me to let me go I'll kick your ass". I said. He didn't respond to me he just kept on dragging me I huffed he dragged me to a room and threw me inside and cuffed me with metal cuffs I tried to use my powers but I couldn't I heard footsteps "don't even think about it it's a special kind of metal I used you can't use your powers". I heard Dylan's voice. I snarled at him "your an asshole". I said. He laughed "when I found out that you were the soulmates to the most important autobots I was overjoyed with them gone I can keep you as a present to megatron". He said. He's working with megatron really well he's going to die sooner or later. "Fuck you I'll never tell you anything". I said. "I knew you were going to say something like that". Dylan said. He turned on the tv that was in the room it was the rocket ship that they were going to leave in. Their was a count down my heart was pounding the rocket set off in the air my lip started to shake I wasn't going to cry. Dylan was dialing someone number he put it on speaker "you wanted an answer you got one". Sam said. SAM! "I always get what I want sam we just needed to be sure". He said. "Sure of what?". Sam said. "That they would go without a fight". Dylan said. Wait what's he planning on doing? I saw something coming toward the rocket ship that they were on no no no. Their were missile coming toward them my eyes widened no please no. The missiles hit their target I screamed "NO!". I screamed. I kept screaming "IRONHIDE OPTIMUS JAZZ BUMBLEBEE". I screamed. I struggled in my cuffs I cried hard no no this can't be happening no "You monster I hate you!". I yelled at him. I cried and cried "Alex!". I heard sam yell through the phone "SAM!". I yelled. I cried hard no they can't be gone they can't be "IRONHIDE OPTIMUS". I yelled. Dylan slapped me "shut up you work for the decepticons now". He said. "I'll never work for the decepticons I'll always be a autobot". I said. "Then I won't have a problem with my men killing you". He said. He walked toward the door he stopped "rough her up a bit lord megatron will want her alive". He said to one of his men. He then left their were two men they were walking toward me. "Give me your best shot shitheads". I said. They came at me with knifes and their fists but like Ironhide and Optimus said they'll always be with me even in spirit.